2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

It also absolutely has to be pointed out that this was a blow struck against the Neoliberalist elites, and the willing MSM who perpetuate their narratives. The establishment centre continues to fail to understand what is going on, and, hopefully, will now wake the fuck up.

:D Sorry, had to.

Why the fuck would anyone vote for Zac Goldsmith? The weaselly cunt resigned "on principle", lost, forgot about those principles,  and they've just voted him back in as a Tory. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Feel a bit sorry for Clegg. Suspect he's probably a decent bloke, despite burying his face in Cameron's arse cleft for a while. 

Agreed, but the Lib Dems need to learn this lesson hard enough that they're still shit scared of making the same mistake 50 years into the future.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It also absolutely has to be pointed out that this was a blow struck against the Neoliberalist elites, and the willing MSM who perpetuate their narratives. The establishment centre continues to fail to understand what is going on, and, hopefully, will now wake the fuck up.

:D Sorry, had to.

:lol:   :good: 

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Clegg lost his seat - probably the biggest name of the night to go.

The SNP have royally fucked everything up in Scotland. The Tories have 11 seats there ffs.

Corbyn turns out to have been pretty good.

Theresa May is in big trouble.

I hope Corbyn isn't his usual too nice self and absolutely kicks the fucking shit out of the Scottish labour party - they advised supporters to vote Tory to damage the SNP - SNP MPs that could have now helped from a Labour fucking government.

Cunts.

Nicky Campbell is all over the shop on 5 Live. Talking about May's failure to get a strong mandate for "breakfast" :lol:. I hope he's right and her husband is telling her she'll get what she's given from now on. No more blood sandwiches. 

1 minute ago, NJS said:

I hope Corbyn isn't his usual too nice self and absolutely kicks the fucking shit out of the Scottish labour party - they advised supporters to vote Tory to damage the SNP - SNP MPs that could have now helped from a Labour fucking government.

Cunts.

Absolutely agree there. 12 seats off the Tories (the number they took from the SNP) would have countered the influence the DUP will have.

32 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

potentially looking at three general elections and two eu referendums in under three years :lol:

Cheers Dave. :lol:

Edited by Bizza
  • Like 1

Despite the uncertainty and the hassle of having to go through it all again soon, this has to be seen as a huge success for corbyn. The country has taken a step towards arresting the slide into complete and utter selfishness and cynicism that it's been on for yonks - it's what we've needed and it is largely down to Corbyn as far as I can see. Against unbelievable odds and a total onslaught from the papers, backstabbing from his own party and massive inertia stubbornness and ignorance in the electorate he's managed to get an important message across and help a good few people to wake up. It is just a start but it will be interesting to see where things go from here.

Fucking Tory supporting student on the radio there: "I just want the Conservatives to win because I want to work hard, and when I work hard I want to have all the things that I can get." Literally what she said. 

They've had Labour supporting students on using words like community and what's best for the most unfortunate etc. Then they wheel out that" me, me, me, give me what I deserve"  cunt. Couldn't have been more perfect. 

• Like 1

Why does Dimbleby keep saying the exit polls were an absolute shock when the polls have been closing for weeks and I believe @Happy Face posted one just yesterday which showed them neck and neck?