2017 GE 1

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Just now, Bizza said:

Tories catching up now. 

They were always going to, but it's not about them beating us. Literally every seat won off them will make a difference here.

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Am here! and so are several beers! :D

Jealous <_<  Can't believe I didn't have the foresight to get some drinks in.

5 minutes ago, adios said:

You fuckers better not be nodding off <_<  (or nodding out in @Christmas Tree 's case).

Ive seen enough. JC WILL be the next PM. Time for a few hours kip and then up to watch Andrew Neil pull wings off.

Whats worse, just come upstairs and the six year old is watching TV :lol:  great parenting.

Looking at it, it'll be a Tory DUP coalition. Forgot Sinn Fein won't take their seats.

There we go then. May looks ridiculous but have we changed anything?

of course! hard brexit means brexit bullshit is over. there will be a new tory leader and almost certainly a new election. 

chatter here is 318 is looking v ambitious for the tories given how things are going 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

of course! hard brexit means brexit bullshit is over. there will be a new tory leader and almost certainly a new election. 

chatter here is 318 is looking v ambitious for the tories given how things are going 

The Press Association seems to think they'll get 321.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Aye, I don't understand how the forecast is still 318 when Labour have taken some shocking seats and none have gone the other way.

May's done for too.

3 minutes ago, adios said:

Aye, I don't understand how the forecast is still 318 when Labour have taken some shocking seats and none have gone the other way.

May's done for too.

Labour have lost 3.

But that said, the biggest issue is simply that the Tories had quite a few more to begin with. Here's the Guardian's analysis though in a useful infographic - it's helped me keep track of things better than the BBC.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2017/jun/08/live-uk-election-results-in-full-2017