Minor annoyances

adios

The flashing blue light on connected bluetooth devices.

Just why?

You can constantly see it out of the corner of your eye.  Why not make it a stable blue light on connection?

I have electrical tape on so many devices because of this.

fqwo3ih4o34ol;krswgkg <_<

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flashing blue light on connected bluetooth devices.

Just why?

You can constantly see it out of the corner of your eye.  Why not make it a stable blue light on connection?

I have electrical tape on so many devices because of this.

fqwo3ih4o34ol;krswgkg  <_<

Like wut?

Mine are mostly commuter train-related.

People who stand on the wrong side of escalators.

People who sit on the aisle of a train or bus seat then don't move along so you have to climb over them to get a seat.

People who refuse to move down the carriage when the there's a Hillsborough situation developing in the main standing area by the doors.

People who eat smelly hot food on the train, polluting the public space with a KFC or whatever.

Intimidating groups of young charvers playing music on the train out of a mobile phone. Everyone tutting about it, but nobody brave enough to confront them and risk being knifed.

:lol:

Do people really just sit there as you climb over them? Fair enough keeping the aisle seat but surely they could just stand up and let you access the other one easily.

People who stand at the doors for the tube/train but don't step aside for you to get off. They just stand there in your way, as if you can become non corporeal at will and drift through them.  

People who wave money to get the attention of bar staff.

People who don't understand putting headphones in your ears as the universal "don't talk to me" symbol.

Mine are mostly commuter train-related.

People who stand on the wrong side of escalators.

People who sit on the aisle of a train or bus seat then don't move along so you have to climb over them to get a seat.

People who refuse to move down the carriage when the there's a Hillsborough situation developing in the main standing area by the doors.

People who eat smelly hot food on the train, polluting the public space with a KFC or whatever.

Intimidating groups of young charvers playing music on the train out of a mobile phone. Everyone tutting about it, but nobody brave enough to confront them and risk being knifed.

People with the shit earphones you get with a phone blasting shit music with no noise cancellation whatsoever.

People with laptops open who think their stupid work is more important than moving a couple of inches so people can actually get off at their fucking stop.

People who put theirs bags between their legs preventing you from getting in to a space.

We don't. It's only that there London.

Oh I dunno, commuters can be cunts anywhere.

I've had to shoulder past inconsiderate arseholes on the Metro.

People who stand at the doors for the tube/train but don't step aside for you to get off. They just stand there in your way, as if you can become non corporeal at will and drift through them.

People who wave money to get the attention of bar staff.

People who don't understand putting headphones in your ears as the universal "don't talk to me" symbol.

Yeah, that first one too.