Minor annoyances

adios

Why don't you say something? "There's a queue mate." should suffice. Embarrass him enough to obey the same rules as the rest of the office?

Unless he's a boss, in which case just spear tackle him in the photocopying room, then take 100 copies of his face smooshed into the glass. That way your colleagues will know you're proactive, comfortable pushing back against authority, physically intimidating and decisive.

Queue etiquette aside he's an otherwise alright bloke. About 5 foot and in his late fifties. I'd feel like i was picking on him

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queue etiquette aside he's an otherwise alright bloke. About 5 foot and in his late fifties. I'd feel like i was picking on him

Had this last week in the ciggie shop. I was so angry I forgot to speak in German. ''What the fuck are you doing?!'' :lol:

They said the same about Hitler. Spear tackle him and save the world, today.

"ARSEHOLE!.... *wait for him to turn round*.... There's a queue."

That would work nicely.

You could say it jokingly, but with enough menace so he doesn't forget he's 5ft tall obviously.

:lol:

Drivers over here are completely and utterly hopeless, I'm not sure if it's the fact all the cars are automatic so people don't pay much attention or if it's because their driving test is basically switching on the car but I'd never experienced road rage like it until I moved here. Someone actually almost crashed into me the other day while I was sat at a stop sign waiting to turn right onto the road and they were turning left onto the road I was on coming from my right, they undercut it so badly that despite the fact I wasn't moving they almost hit me.

People who get a massive shop at a supermarket and just stand there while the person on the till is putting it all through not bothering to help bagging any of it so then the staff member has to bag the lot prolonging the whole process. 

Dunno if this has been said.

People who bring babies into work.

Yesterday on the phone to a client someone brings a new born in.  Starts screaming and moaning, I had to go out in the car park to make a call ffs.

it's chrome not us affects more than just here

(albeit i'm going to be upgrading this place soon so might get some people to check the new version...might keep ipboard rather than change platforms entirely but we'll see)

Tapatalk is pretty much going though regardless

You want some testing done Ant?

?

People who think it's bad luck to cross on the stairs and wait for you to reach the top before they'll walk down.  Or even worse they start coming down but move back up to the top when they see someone start walking up.  

People who think it's bad luck to cross on the stairs and wait for you to reach the top before they'll walk down.  Or even worse they start coming down but move back up to the top when they see someone start walking up.  

Just punch them as you go past and ask "how lucky do you feel now?".