SJW Snowflakes

adios

Found one!

same gender loving (SGL) – adj. : sometimes used by some members of the African-American or Black community to express an non-straight sexual orientation without relying on terms and symbols of European descent.

:lol:  That's fucking absurd.

:D

As I said originally mind, transracial seems entirely plausible to me based on where they've gone before and I don't seem the harm in it really, though I concede that with this, I suppose there is a group who could potentially be offended. Although a good number of feminists don't consider transwomen to be actual women... so the SJWs aren't united on this point. Germaine Greer was no platformed by the holier than thou last year iirc.

Thus, you are signalling your virtue to them at very little personal cost.

You realise of course that you've donated publicly to me playing video games for 24 hours for charity right? :razz:

Found one!

:lol: That's fucking absurd.

Not come across that one before but that's absolutely the level they're descending to :lol:

The problem with all of this (for me) isn't that I think it's stupid (I do, but who cares what I think), it's that these people are how many ordinary people see 'the left'.

Aye, the extremists do tend to fuck up the politics for the more mainstream ones (on both sides).

Every second sentence I'm reading on SJW is dripping in irony, but I really love that "same gender loving" is in English.

This is how many ordinary people see 'the right':

Hon_Jacob_Rees-Mogg_MP.jpg

...and still they're happy to vote for the cunts. :lol:

:lol:  Really looks like he's missing his moustache.

You realise of course that you've donated publicly to me playing video games for 24 hours for charity right? :razz:

:lol:

I didn't actually mention it on here though ;)

I knew I'd regret that :D I just thought you'd like to know who was donating.

As for the point about people voting for the right, well, yeah. I can't explain to you why the Tories keep getting votes, I've been reduced to concluding that the vast majority of people simply follow what the papers say on the matter.

But I can see that the left loses them based on stuff like this, especially in younger generations. This stuff is becoming a problem along with the right wing reaction to it.

FtM / F2M; MtF / M2F – abbreviation : female-to-male transgender or transsexual person; male-to-female transgender or transsexual person.

A very bitter bunch by all accounts.

It was a response to the Rees Mogg post Meenz made which I couldn't bring myself to quote because he'd then be all over this page too. Appreciate that it could come straight out of any of the politics threads though :D

It was a response to the Rees Mogg post Meenz made which I couldn't bring myself to quote because he'd then be all over this page too. Appreciate that it could come straight out of any of the politics threads though :D

:lol:  Ah right, that makes sense.  Excuse my ignorance/stroke.

I find douchebags that use these phrases. People like milo, thunderfoot and that Sargon of Akkad tit, way more tedious tbh. They're just unpleasant, offensive people, unfunny people. I'd rank them alongside Katie Hopkins.

Who gives a shit if someone hanged their Facebook profile picture to show solidarity with a certain cause? In truth it matters little outside their individual echo chamber, so who cares?

It only becomes an issue when their actions have real world consequences, certainly. Such people tend to be part of groups like antifa for instance. Similarly these will be the people who defend Islam when terrorism strikes.

The only real concern for me is their move to control academia. Converting universities into safe spaces rather than institutions where people can learn.

Agree on Milo although he couldn't exist without them. In fact, none of the people you name dropped could do. And those people are influencing then minds of others. Sargon for instance convinces many of his fans to vote leave, because it would strike a blow against political Islam. They all feed off each other man and it's beyond tedious.

EDIT - Just FYI, I don't care about the avatars change. It was just a useful example of virtue signalling for the purposes of answering the question posed.

Edited by Rayvin