SJW Snowflakes

adios

I hope the owners can show genealogical ties to the Beaker people! 

How long before we have to take a passport to go clothes shopping?

GAWN MEHD! :panic:  

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Jesus titty-fucking wept.

Incidentally, to give you an idea of what I mean, this is a typical Tiki bar:

LZFalseIdol-15.0.JPG

There is one similar here but its main drawback is the clientale came there to karaoke.

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s very nice and everything, but it’s not a Tiki bar. 

Whereas the top one, I could picture Fish holding forth in a Hawaiian shirt and sipping a Banana daiquiri. 

"IF YOU LIKE PINA COLAAAADAS" on constant repeat. Fish mouthing the words to women as he pours them a drink. 

• Haha 4

There’s a tiki bar in Manchester. I saw Bez from the happy Monday’s in there properly getting off with a ropey mid 40s former page three looking bird. 

11 minutes ago, adios said:

:lol:  

I found myself thinking the jacket wasn't that bad. :blush:  

Seen worse. In fact, in the 80s / 90s in particular, I've worn worse

12 minutes ago, adios said:

I found myself thinking the jacket wasn't that bad. :blush:  

I was expecting more...colour

• Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2018/jun/28/neil-hamilton-ukip-supergroup-supremacist-a-team-infowars-breitbart?CMP=share_btn_tw

As a new supergroup, it came out of the blue – and is all the more musically historic for it. On Tuesday, Neil Hamilton took to the internet with an announcement: “I’d like to welcome @PrisonPlanet, Sargon of Akkad, @CountDankulaTV and Milo Yiannopoulos to UKIP.”

Wow. Talk about Crosby, Stills, Nash and Himmler. It’s easily Hamilton’s best-advised welcome since he welcomed those brown envelopes from Mohamed Al Fayed in the 90s, doubtless thinking: ooh, this feels like something that would be a good idea for an MP to do.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

You're the best man to explain your browser history, surely.

Edited by adios
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Can one of you bleeding heart liberals explain to me what this lesbian vs trans-women craic is about.

Feminism is split into two branches. Intersectional feminism more or less allows anyone who considers themself to be a 'woman' to be one, even if they still are or were originally, a man. Political lesbianism believes this to be a watering down of the pure female race, and that such people are unworthy of the rights and privileges of natural born women.