SJW Snowflakes

adios

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Feminism is split into two branches. Intersectional feminism more or less allows anyone who considers themself to be a 'woman' to be one, even if they still are or were originally, a man. Political lesbianism believes this to be a watering down of the pure female race, and that such people are unworthy of the rights and privileges of natural born women.

We’ve gone too far as a society. Time to take the vote back from the crazy bitches.

18 hours ago, ewerk said:

Can one of you bleeding heart liberals explain to me what this lesbian vs trans-women craic is about.

Saw an interesting thread on the topic just this morning

I still don’t get it. Who is forcing lesbian women to have sex with trans-women? Sure there are articles explaining it and I’m sure encouraging it but no one is coercing anyone to do it.

That thread explains some of the issues but as an outsider I don’t know if it’s a widespread problem or has been blown out of proportion.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I still don’t get it. Who is forcing lesbian women to have sex with trans-women? Sure there are articles explaining it and I’m sure encouraging it but no one is coercing anyone to do it.

That thread explains some of the issues but as an outsider I don’t know if it’s a widespread problem or has been blown out of proportion.

It's just the SJWs tearing themselves apart because they cant square ideology with their own sexual desires, and so the lesbians have to brand transwomen as 'not women' even though their ideology dictates that they cannot do this.

Think of it as a cult and it all makes more sense. The coercion here is that the ideology says they must treat transwomen as full women. So they're being coerced by their rigidity. 

Edited by Rayvin

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I treat fat chicks as women. It doesn’t mean that I’m forced to fuck them.

Recently SJW rhetoric has progressed in such a way that we have trans activists demanding that heterosexual men have sex with them otherwise they're bigotted.

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I had a quick look and pretty quickly concluded that I don't have the capacity to be bothered about it.

:D Same. 

55 minutes ago, NJS said:

Not pc I know but blokes who identify as women so they can use their cocks on reluctant lesbians does sound dodgy to me. 

I'm not entirely sure that's what anyone is saying though... we're talking about blokes who identify as lesbians but who keep their cocks.

I dont think the Venn diagram for this is very large, but still.

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm not entirely sure that's what anyone is saying though... we're talking about blokes who identify as lesbians but who keep their cocks.

I dont think the Venn diagram for this is very large, but still.

I think the majority of trans-women keep their cocks, though I may be wrong on that.

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

True, but I don't think they're all attracted to women?

EDIT - we need @adios to weigh in here really.

And they're probably not just doing it to have a go on lesbians.

I'm not sure women with cocks are my area of expertise. :lol:  

One of my trans friends is bi (they take oestrogen but have kept their tackle).  I'm not even sure I'm allowed to say bi anymore, I think they're pansexual?

Another enby friend is "gay", but again that's too narrow these days.    <_<   

Don't know anyone personally who's gone for the full cut and blow dry but they're certainly rarer as @ewerk said.

Surely @Meenzer will know more than me because, you know, they all hang out (lolz) together.

2 hours ago, strawb said:

I’d probably have a go on a post op trans tbh, man voice might put me off a bit but not for long

The genuine post-op trans on Transparent is hot fwiw, if you're into that sort of thing.

6 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Saw an interesting thread on the topic just this morning

Jesus, that thread is a shitshow.  The only thing I can say with confidence is that both sides are represented by idiots.

One of my best mates is a trans man who's into men and I don't feel like my identity as a gay man is remotely threatened by that or that his existence is any way a coercion :lol: into having sex with him. I mean, I wouldn't say no, because he's built as fuck, but that's beside the point.

Obviously I get why it's different for lesbians because women are coming from a position of freeing themselves from male domination etc. in the first place, and I have no doubt there's the occasional militant trans activist saying all kinds of dumb things, but that's no different to any movement and it's not like a few bad eggs invalidate the wider cause in any way. Basically I have next to no sympathy for TERFs and I certainly have fuck-all sympathy for anyone who protests the T of LGBT at the front line of an LGBT event, even if they might also be right in saying that's the best time and place to get attention for their cause. It's upsetting to trans people and especially young trans people attending their first Pride - what kind of message does it send out when even "your" community doesn't support you, and at this of all events?

Glinner can fuck off and all, that man is remarkable in his ability to speak for groups of people he has nowt to do with.

I made what I thought was a flippant comment about it being weird that straight people are attending pride over the weekend. Big mistake as now I am apparently incapable of expressing solidarity with lgbt people.

i thought pride was about exactly that - showing to the world that gay people are out and proud. That’s cool by me, but what do straight people bring to the party? I wouldn’t go to metal detecting convention either. Not that I have anything against any of them, other than the one obvious exception. 

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I made what I thought was a flippant comment about it being weird that straight people are attending pride over the weekend. Big mistake as now I am apparently incapable of expressing solidarity with lgbt people.

i thought pride was about exactly that - showing to the world that gay people are out and proud. That’s cool by me, but what do straight people bring to the party? I wouldn’t go to metal detecting convention either. Not that I have anything against any of them, other than the one obvious exception. 

Ask any offended people if they're attending and then get all offended if they aren't.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol:  Oh dear.  People who are offended need to get over themselves but you could have put it better.

I would have said Pride is more about supporting a cause & celebrating sexuality and aren't we all a little bit queer in the end? ;)