SJW Snowflakes

adios

23 minutes ago, adios said:

I would have said Pride is more about supporting a cause & celebrating sexuality and aren't we all a little bit queer in the end? ;)  

Just the tip.

• Haha 3

On 09/07/2018 at 13:50, Dr Gloom said:

I made what I thought was a flippant comment about it being weird that straight people are attending pride over the weekend. Big mistake as now I am apparently incapable of expressing solidarity with lgbt people.

i thought pride was about exactly that - showing to the world that gay people are out and proud. That’s cool by me, but what do straight people bring to the party? I wouldn’t go to metal detecting convention either. Not that I have anything against any of them, other than the one obvious exception. 

:lol::lol:

What a homophobic cunt! Ant! Instant ban for Dr Gloom. He's got no time for the gays. Fuck knows what he's going to do with his life now his dirty little secret's out?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the ad is crass and looks like something you'd see in the 1950s but the reaction is SO 2018. it's almost like someone at M&S was trolling feminists. 

It's not that someone did it, there will always be brainless narcissists around, it's that it made national media (well, the guardian at least). 

Now there'll be more of them over time and it'll eventually come to be hailed as an inspirational moment when feminism finally stood up and said no to sexy knickers.

• 7 months later...

I genuinely think he believes that the state is out to get him. I daresay there are certain activist groups who are but I'd be very surprised if the Tory government was actively pursuing him...

Having said that, if he flees to the US he'll probably never be able to come back for fear of serving that sentence, so part of me hopes it happens.

Edited by Rayvin

https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/new-poll-third-young-british-males-anti-feminism

33% of young men in the UK identify as Anti-Feminist, with 42% of all men believing feminism demonises men.

This is because of the basic disconnect in interpretations IMO. Your average, on the street every day feminist believes it's about equality, so will interpret the above as "33% believe women shouldn't be equal"

The reality is that feminists don't understand how many misandrists are talking on their behalf, and who are in turn being picked up by people like Sargon and used as 'the enemy'.

I think we may finally be in trouble tbh. 33% of YOUNG men.

And btw, it absolutely is a gateway drug into the depths of the far right for those without critical thinking skills.