SJW Snowflakes

adios

I just want to add the following classic from the Guardian, to enrich this debate: How Thomas the Tank Engine is racist. And sexist. And other things.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/22/thomas-the-tank-engine-children-parents

Tracy Van Slyke is a fellow at the The Opportunity Agenda, where she researches and writes about the intersection of social justice and pop culture.

More like Tracy Van DYKE!

Amirite?!?!

I just want to add the following classic from the Guardian, to enrich this debate: How Thomas the Tank Engine is racist. And sexist. And other things.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/22/thomas-the-tank-engine-children-parents

I'd like to think there was a good environmental message in there, but when the good engines pump out white smoke and the bad engines pump out black smoke – and they are all pumping out smoke – it's not hard to make the leap into the race territory.)

:lol:  You've got to be fucking shitting me.

No, it is very hard.

In the same vein, has anyone ever noticed how racist the Sun is?  And yes, I do mean that big fucking star in the sky.

Edited by adios

It only becomes an issue when their actions have real world consequences, certainly. Such people tend to be part of groups like antifa for instance. Similarly these will be the people who defend Islam when terrorism strikes.

The only real concern for me is their move to control academia. Converting universities into safe spaces rather than institutions where people can learn.

Agree on Milo although he couldn't exist without them. In fact, none of the people you name dropped could do. And those people are influencing then minds of others. Sargon for instance convinces many of his fans to vote leave, because it would strike a blow against political Islam. They all feed off each other man and it's beyond tedious.

EDIT - Just FYI, I don't care about the avatars change. It was just a useful example of virtue signalling for the purposes of answering the question posed.

You love Sargon you fibber. :D

:lol: Not on his EU stance I don't.

Also, I tend to watch things that give me a more balanced viewpoint -  I actually follow a number of SJW channels as well :D Sargon tends to be relevant for discussions on here in terms of opening people's eyes a bit to what the media don't report. On the other hand, he's a right winger claiming to be left wing, so I consider him to be disingenuous in that sense.

Edited by Rayvin

:lol: Not on his EU stance I don't.

Also, I tend to watch things that give me a more balanced viewpoint -  I actually follow a number of SJW channels as well :D Sargon tends to be relevant for discussions on here in terms of opening people's eyes a bit to what the media don't report. On the other hand, he's a right winger claiming to be left wing, so I consider him to be disingenuous in that sense.

He's said over and over again he isn't right wing. It's just the SJW's are more annoying and he can't help himself. ;)

I know he has, it's just that I don't believe him. Saying something doesn't make it true. At my most generous I'd consider him left wing by American standards. Not by ours though.

This isn't to say I don't think he makes many valuable points though.

Edited by Rayvin

his feminists4autism video, which featured a generic picture of an ugly woman, who looked like she might have been a feminist, who he didn't even know. 

if you like this cunt, check out thunderfoot. more of the same nonsense to be found on his channel.  

Feminism does not equal women. It is an ideology.

it's fundamentally about equality. i reckon sargon has either got a small knob or was rejected by women most of his life.  

Thunderfoot is tedious and incredibly annoying to listen to.

it's fundamentally about equality. i reckon sargon has either got a small knob or was rejected by women most of his life.  

What I've come to learn is that everyone says feminism is about equality. And most normal, right thinking people actually do consider it to be about equality. And are satisfied when it reaches this point.

These people aren't, I believe, the ones he goes after. He tends to rail against those who use feminism as a vehicle for pushing beyond the point of equality. At the end of the day a great many people have invested large amounts of their lives in feminism, and the fact that we're now rapidly approaching the point where it is no longer relevant (in younger generations, in a number of areas, we have hit this point, what with boys being left behind at school, making up fewer numbers of university admissions, and being paid less than women until they're 30). But these people need it to keep going because it is their livelihood. And or because they've internalised so much of it that they simply can't stop.

But look, either way, his feminism stuff isn't actually massively interesting. His stuff on the media has been far more enlightening ;) He also correctly called Brexit and Trump fwiw. Seems to have a better reading of the populist mood than most.

EDIT - he gets paid $5k/month plus his Youtube ad revenue for doing what he does though, so I will say that I think he has a vested interest in appealing to his audience rather than always being entirely honest.

Edited by Rayvin

he's a sexually frustrated fuckwitt who wouldn't say half of that shit to someone's face. typical gutless internet warrior.

Edited by Dr Gloom

he's a sexually frustrated fuckwitt who wouldn't say half of that shit to someone's face. typical gutless internet warrior.

To be fair, I don't think his issue is sexual frustration. His topics span far more than feminism and cover all sides of the SJW debate. He believes he's in a culture war and seems to spend his entire life waging it. He believes what he says as much as the SJWs believe what they say.