SJW Snowflakes

adios

You're going off his profile picture? It's like he's tried to look as smug as possible, I wouldn't say he looked hard :lol:

I thought he was a twat from his profile picture alone tbh - that was even before I was unfortunate enough to listen to the drivel he posts on YouTube

To be fair, I don't think his issue is sexual frustration. His topics span far more than feminism and cover all sides of the SJW debate. He believes he's in a culture war and seems to spend his entire life waging it. He believes what he says as much as the SJWs believe what they say.

The SJW debate :lol:

Sorry Rayvin, I know you mean well but it's not exactly the biggest issue facing the world today is it? And some repressed Internet dork posting videos from his mother's basement isn't going to persuade me otherwise.

:lol:  Was going to post the same thing.

Though I have a very vague idea of who Milo is.

Sargon is worth checking out if for no other reason than seeing that there is actually a narrative aside from the mainstream one, and he seems to be a good barometer for how the populists think. He's supporting Le Pen for France (predictably):

I don't actually back his views on this, but I think it offers a good insight (plus some of the footage he has is a bit fucking scary) into how some people view it.

I'm all too familiar with Milo because every university LGBT society has one. Usually they grow out of it though.

Interesting. I have little time for Milo apart from occasionally enjoying watching him wind people up. I'm certain he's only in it for the money.

The SJW debate :lol:

Sorry Rayvin, I know you mean well but it's not exactly the biggest issue facing the world today is it? And some repressed Internet dork posting videos from his mother's basement isn't going to persuade me otherwise.

Agreed, it isn't - but it does actually matter. Depressingly. The "SJW debate" is why we have street fights between Antifa and Trump supporters in the US. Many people have argued that a rejection of identity politics and associated political correctness issues have had a hand in recent electoral victories for right wingers as well.

Not the most pressing, but bizarrely, does seem to play a part.

Edited by Rayvin

Macron married his school teacher who is 24 years older than him. When dodgy cunts like this suddenly pop out of the woodwork you know shit is getting real. :D

142fbf7f42282c2e5e493a5a7de4a53871a4fd5e

Edited by Park Life

his feminists4autism video, which featured a generic picture of an ugly woman, who looked like she might have been a feminist, who he didn't even know. 

if you like this cunt, check out thunderfoot. more of the same nonsense to be found on his channel.  

I just watched that video to check the content - thumbnail aside, it's a fucking brilliant riposte to his critics (which is what it actually is). This is kind of the problem with him though, while he's very very good at making the ideology driven look really fucking stupid, it's not a massively useful thing to spend your life doing.

Sargon is worth checking out if for no other reason than seeing that there is actually a narrative aside from the mainstream one, and he seems to be a good barometer for how the populists think. He's supporting Le Pen for France (predictably):

I don't actually back his views on this, but I think it offers a good insight (plus some of the footage he has is a bit fucking scary) into how some people view it.

Interesting. I have little time for Milo apart from occasionally enjoying watching him wind people up. I'm certain he's only in it for the money.

I'll skip it.  Don't want to have to start a 'Major Annoyances' thread too. ;)

I just watched that video to check the content - thumbnail aside, it's a fucking brilliant riposte to his critics (which is what it actually is). This is kind of the problem with him though, while he's very very good at making the ideology driven look really fucking stupid, it's not a massively useful thing to spend your life doing.

No it wasn't. It was tedious and full of holes. They have been several, equally dull replies by his youtube geek opponents exposing the flaws in his arguments if guy can be arsed to look them up. I suspect you can

No it wasn't. It was tedious and full of holes. They have been several, equally dull replies by his youtube geek opponents exposing the flaws in his arguments if guy can be arsed to look them up. I suspect you can

Well I tried but found nothing.

I keep wanting to start one about the MSM :D But I suspect I'd get banned on principle :lol:

That'd be like me making a thread about the joys of hover boarding. We all know where we stand on the issues

Bananarama are touring. Now that matters.

I might see if I can get a browser extension that replaces any instance of "SJW" with "Bananarama"

That'd be like me making a thread about the joys of hover boarding. We all know where we stand on the issues

True but we haven't discussed the traditional media's attempt to silence new media. Which has been going on over the past few weeks.

Not that anyone would care :lol:

I should probably post in forums besides this one tbf to you lot.

Macron married his school teacher who is 24 years older than him. When dodgy cunts like this suddenly pop out of the woodwork you know shit is getting real. :D

142fbf7f42282c2e5e493a5a7de4a53871a4fd5e

are you saying you wouldn't?