adios

SJW Snowflakes

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I made what I thought was a flippant comment about it being weird that straight people are attending pride over the weekend. Big mistake as now I am apparently incapable of expressing solidarity with lgbt people.

i thought pride was about exactly that - showing to the world that gay people are out and proud. That’s cool by me, but what do straight people bring to the party? I wouldn’t go to metal detecting convention either. Not that I have anything against any of them, other than the one obvious exception. 

Ask any offended people if they're attending and then get all offended if they aren't.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

I made what I thought was a flippant comment about it being weird that straight people are attending pride over the weekend. Big mistake as now I am apparently incapable of expressing solidarity with lgbt people.

i thought pride was about exactly that - showing to the world that gay people are out and proud. That’s cool by me, but what do straight people bring to the party? I wouldn’t go to metal detecting convention either. Not that I have anything against any of them, other than the one obvious exception. 

:lol:  Oh dear.  People who are offended need to get over themselves but you could have put it better.

I would have said Pride is more about supporting a cause & celebrating sexuality and aren't we all a little bit queer in the end? ;)  

23 minutes ago, adios said:

I would have said Pride is more about supporting a cause & celebrating sexuality and aren't we all a little bit queer in the end? ;)  

Just the tip.

• Haha 3

On 09/07/2018 at 13:50, Dr Gloom said:

:lol::lol:

What a homophobic cunt! Ant! Instant ban for Dr Gloom. He's got no time for the gays. Fuck knows what he's going to do with his life now his dirty little secret's out?

Having said this, if women in this country dont have full human rights then that is disgraceful, and Marks and Spencer should urgently address that...

the ad is crass and looks like something you'd see in the 1950s but the reaction is SO 2018. it's almost like someone at M&S was trolling feminists. 

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the ad is crass and looks like something you'd see in the 1950s but the reaction is SO 2018. it's almost like someone at M&S was trolling feminists. 

It's not that someone did it, there will always be brainless narcissists around, it's that it made national media (well, the guardian at least). 

Now there'll be more of them over time and it'll eventually come to be hailed as an inspirational moment when feminism finally stood up and said no to sexy knickers.

23 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Having said this, if women in this country dont have full human rights then that is disgraceful, and Marks and Spencer should urgently address that...

:lol:

:lol:

It's incredible. He's going to prison for something he 100% did, and nothing to do with his politics. He has only himself to blame.

4 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I've never actually listened to him speak before. Is that it? :lol:

Aye fucking hell. That is Gripper Stebson trying to get out of detention. 

• Haha 3

I genuinely think he believes that the state is out to get him. I daresay there are certain activist groups who are but I'd be very surprised if the Tory government was actively pursuing him...

Having said that, if he flees to the US he'll probably never be able to come back for fear of serving that sentence, so part of me hopes it happens.

Edited by Rayvin