SJW Snowflakes

adios

• 2 weeks later...

I do some work for my cycling club.  I volunteer my time to help out etc.  We have over 300 members and the work I do takes a large chunk of my time up.  I dont mind, it keeps me out of trouble and I enjoy it.  

Well I did

There's a fucking lass in the club with nee fucking job always has to comment on stuff and I am about to gan all Wykiki on her the cunt.  Always trying to be fucking PC and all 'Ooo this isnt the view of the club' etc.  Fuck that the cunt.

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
On 18/01/2018 at 13:29, Rayvin said:

Jordan Peterson interviewed by Channel 4. It's half an hour long but he does a great job of combatting the more problematic elements of current left wing thinking. He's getting this attention because he's just released his book, but clearly he's moving from YouTube fame to the mainstream now.

Yer man was hospitalised for tranquilliser addiction & I’d probably wager his all beef diet hasn’t helped mind. 

Nearly died several times apparently.

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yer man was hospitalised for tranquilliser addiction & I’d probably wager his all beef diet hasn’t helped mind. 

Nearly died several times apparently.

Aye, saw that. Doesn't seem to be coping well with his wife's illness or whatever it was that sent him down that path. I think his ship has sailed now anyway, he's not extreme enough for the newly victorious right wing.

• 1 year later...