The Bluebirds v BWTC

sammynb

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Keen to point out that Cardiff should have scored every effort, not making much of the TWO stone bonker penalties and the easy red the ref bottled.

Doesn't look like they had many from the highlights

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's either drinking cans of larger or as quiff suggests powdering his nose. My money's on the former.

You win!

Mind, the bairns on the bus had half of the national supply of Colombia to go with their drink on Fri. Full of beans and singing some utter ingurland shit. All quiet as lambs today on the way back as the men cracked a few open and carried on as we'd been going yesterday. Fucking fannies. ;)

You win!

Mind, the bairns on the bus had half of the national supply of Colombia to go with their drink on Fri. Full of beans and singing some utter ingurland shit. All quiet as lambs today on the way back as the men cracked a few open and carried on as we'd been going yesterday. Fucking fannies. ;)

I seen a picture on Twitter yesterday of a 14 year old lad who'd chucked up all over himself on the way there trying to keep up on the drink :lol:

It was the worst bus I'd ever been on since my first away in 1988. Absolute fucking embarrassment on Fri in Wales before the game. Proper brexit bus singing every fucking shit ingurland song you've ever heard at the welsh who were happy having us in their bar.