The Bluebirds v BWTC

sammynb

Predict the score  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: You have to appreciate the commentator saying it probably wasn't enough for a pen despite the bloke using both hand to shove Atsu over.

Keen to point out that Cardiff should have scored every effort, not making much of the TWO stone bonker penalties and the easy red the ref bottled.

The first half was played very much in holiday mode for both sides, I think our lot stepped it up in the second half and made it more entertaining. Comfortable win, decent enough match overall.

The ref deserves a mention for being utterly shite throughout, missed two pens that should have been given our way and I think the yellow he gave out was possibly closer to a red as the bloke lunged in from behind Atsu with fuck all hope of getting the ball. Hopefully Brighton stumble tomorrow to give us a bit of excitement going into the final day.

Keen to point out that Cardiff should have scored every effort, not making much of the TWO stone bonker penalties and the easy red the ref bottled.

:lol: Aye they couldn't even get the chances on fucking target let alone there being a good chance of Elliott saving them. Good riddance to this league tbh.

And the match is over, record away wins and record away points haul for the championship.

Second most goals scored (well joint most now with a game more played) and second least goals conceded in the League this season in all.

Edited by Howay

NUFC To Score

0 - 

1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, TheGingerQuiff

2 - sammynb, Kitman, The Fish, Happy Face, StoneColdStephenIreland, Anorthernsoul, rogerbarton, Dougle

3 - Andrew, Park Life, barnabox, Rayvin, MiddleAgeCool, Dr Gloom, tooner, strawb, Graing, Monkeys Fist, Ant, ohhh_yeah, ewerk

4+ - wykikitoon, adios, Howay, OTF

NUFC To Concede

0 - wykikitoon, Andrew, Howay, barnabox, Kevin Carr's Gloves, Kitman, The Fish, strawb, Graing, OTF, Anorthernsoul, Dougle

1 - sammynb, adios, Park Life, Rayvin, MiddleAgeCool, Dr Gloom, tooner, Happy Face, StoneColdStephenIreland, Monkeys Fist, rogerbarton, Ant, ohhh_yeah, ewerk, TheGingerQuiff

2 - 

3 - 

4+ - David Kelly

If that was intended to be a shop-window, someone forgot to dress the merchandize and turn the lights on.

Murphy? didn't realize he was playing until he was taken off.

Not an entertaining or inspiring game but at least we won with 2 good goals.

If that was intended to be a shop-window, someone forgot to dress the merchandize and turn the lights on.

Murphy? didn't realize he was playing until he was taken off.

Not an entertaining or inspiring game but at least we won with 2 good goals.

I look forward to your response if we end up winning the title :lol:

Cunt does not disappoint; blaming the ref. :lol: :lol:

He must be gutted the ref didn't allow his players to rugby tackle ours or be miles offside, cost them two bastard goals that. Honestly chuffed as I can't stand Warnock, the bloke is an out and out cunt and he showed his small time nature in his comments before the match. Edited by Howay

Honestly can't think of a manager I dislike as much as him.  He's an unfortunate looking bloke, which I'm sure doesn't help, but what a cunt.