Chermpeeownees V The Tykes

Howay

Howay can't get this right  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We can live in hope mate.

Not when bellends like CT are allowed to vote against their own interests, we can't.

From the presser

Rafa: "We will enjoy Sunday and maybe enjoy a little more" in reference to Brighton game

Rafa: "We will go into the game with a smile and hopefully have an even bigger smile afterwards"

Rafa: "Hopefully I'll meet with the owner next week & move in right direction. We need to decide money, players. Nothing sorted yet"

Rafa: "I have seen figures that 'Rafa is asking for that.' I will not ask for money. I will have a plan & give my ideas to the owner"

Rafa on FA charge: "I was surprised

Rafa: "I have the same ambition for this club as the fans. But I understand that we need to talk. I am calm & know what we need to do"

Rafa: "Promotion was the objective at the beginning & we wanted to break the record for away wins. Now we can fight for the title"

Rafa: "The title would be a nice touch. I would be very happy with that. The players can enjoy their football against Barnsley"

Rafa on Lascelles: "He was playing a lot of games with pain, like Anita & Ritchie but hopefully they will be fine for pre-season"

The one thing that is probably keeping Rafa in higher favour is the massive contract he's on. That, coupled with his ability to run rings around the likes of Ashley, Charnley etc will keep him in good stead. It's pretty obvious he's like a pig in shit up here atm and all of this is probably just some light politics before they crack on. Carragher had a good article about it, saying he'd say similar things at Liverpool every year and they'd keep giving him what he needed.

The one thing that is probably keeping Rafa in higher favour is the massive contract he's on. That, coupled with his ability to run rings around the likes of Ashley, Charnley etc will keep him in good stead. It's pretty obvious he's like a pig in shit up here atm and all of this is probably just some light politics before they crack on. Carragher had a good article about it, saying he'd say similar things at Liverpool every year and they'd keep giving him what he needed.

The difference being Ashley didn't own Liverpool FC.

Aye, I remember seeing one of those hilarious signs in someone's office when I was a kid that read 'To err is human, to really fuck things up you need a computer'.

I can't think about Ashley without seeing a slightly altered version of that message.

Yeah i just hope he doesnt think he can make a mug out of Rafa like he did with Pardew & Carver

Those two chodes need no help making themselves look like mugs mind

No chance he's paying out to sack him, man. It'll cost him more than it would to sign most players.

I really do hope he backs him fully but with his track record it tells me a shit storm is just around the corner.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Those two chodes need no help making themselves look like mugs mind

:lol: Aye, Pardew was just happy for the money in his pocket as he had no right to even have a job near PL level after his Southampton debacle so I doubt he gave a fuck or even tried to haggle for transfer money, and Carver is thick as mince.

Edited by Howay

Fucking sky with their 12 o'clock kick off time. Cunts.

Anyway, ha'way/howay the lads and have a good time no matter what. :D:good:

Aye make it a 12 o clock kick off then dont put it on bastards