Chermpeeownees V The Tykes

Howay

Howay can't get this right  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

same but glad he's got them up regardless

I didn't really care if we finished first or second just we got up and i'd say  brighton fans would be the same

On their forum, they sound absolutely gutted.

I'm sure it'll pass like but :lol:

On their forum, they sound absolutely gutted.

I'm sure it'll pass like but :lol:

Brighton's or Sunderland's? ;)

same but glad he's got them up regardless

I didn't really care if we finished first or second just we got up and i'd say brighton fans would be the same

Yep, same. There was nothing to lose for us, Brighton were nervy when they shouldn't have been, though Villa Park is not where you want to be playing needing to win.

Get the fuck in. Chuffed to have went up as champions! Fully deserved for Rafa and the lads, we've been fucked about by refs all season while our rivals have been getting gift after gift from them. Brilliant.

I'm ridiculously happy given it wasn't supposed to matter.

Same.  The manner of it was pretty fun.

I'm ridiculously happy given it wasn't supposed to matter.

Aye I'm delighted, kept saying it didnt matter but fuck it. Champions innit.

I think the bairns got a brain injury now after chucking her around the room celebrating :lol:

:lol:

Get in man, I've said all season I've wanted us to win the league and I'm fucking chuffed. Fully deserved, points tally would have had us champions in like 6 of the last 7 seasons or something, +45 goal difference is absurd all while seeing some diabolical performances from referees. Gives the players a big boost of confidence and momentum going into next season as well.

I TAKE IT BACK! ALWAYS LOVED VILLA ME.
GERRIT UP YA BRIGHTON YOU TIN POT BASTARDS! (except sir Hughton - hes a good lad, just fell in with the wrong crowd)

:lol:

Nice of sky to give us 5 seconds of coverage after winning the league like. They were proper gutted when Villa scored

Shocking coverage, it appears their producers and editors collectively despise us and have done since the game was sold to them.