Chermpeeownees V The Tykes

Howay

Howay can't get this right  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brighton can't have any real complaints, we took six points off them this season.

Listening to BBC Newcastle left me with a bit of time on my hands this afternoon too...

http://transalpino.co.uk/product/adidas-gazelle-newcastle-bb5476c-pre-order/

@@Howmanheyman, who loves a gazelle too :D

£100 for them?

:lol:

A fool and his money are easily parted. ;)

£100 for them?

:lol:

A fool and his money are easily parted. ;)

I know. Couldn't resist. Far too fuckin excited/ pissed yesterday. There was a tinge of regret this morning but that changed once the "they're in the post" email dropped about an hour ago :D

Feels weird that it's all over now. Can't say I'd want to go through that season again, even though we were I think definitively the best team in the division. The officiating is dreadful - and did us no favours, every other team raises their game when they play us, the pressure to get out of there is severe. 

Look forward to seeing what plans Rafa puts in place for the PL now. Genuinely the most excited I've been since Ashley came into town. There haven't been any leaks after the initial Rafa - Ashley meeting which I'm taking as a good sign that it wasn't a disaster...

26 minutes ago, rogerbarton said:

Feels weird that it's all over now. Can't say I'd want to go through that season again, even though we were I think definitively the best team in the division. The officiating is dreadful - and did us no favours, every other team raises their game when they play us, the pressure to get out of there is severe. 

Look forward to seeing what plans Rafa puts in place for the PL now. Genuinely the most excited I've been since Ashley came into town. There haven't been any leaks after the initial Rafa - Ashley meeting which I'm taking as a good sign that it wasn't a disaster...

I like your avatar as a circle