WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

Out of interest, were you on sabbatical during the wolfy years?

Last time I visited the other site he used to post on, there was a long thread about how electricity was a hoax.

Out of interest, were you on sabbatical during the wolfy years?

Last time I visited the other site he used to post on, there was a long thread about how electricity was a hoax.

I think I was, aye.

Can you link to that forum, please?  I can't wait to hear the opposing theory. :lol:

I think I was, aye.

Can you link to that forum, please? I can't wait to hear the opposing theory. :lol:

Here's a link to the homepage. Warning, this is one of the craziest places on the internet. It was too much even for our resident nutter wolfy in the end, who resigned and left for the flat earth forums instead, which in comparison are relatively sane.

http://cluesforum.info/

Was he a legitimate flat earther? :lol:  I like to think that particular conspiracy was created by trolls, populated by trolls and only supplemented by the seriously mentally ill.

Or it's created by Them to discredit the real conspiracies.

Was he a legitimate flat earther? :lol: I like to think that particular conspiracy was created by trolls, populated by trolls and only supplemented by the seriously mentally ill.

Or it's created by Them to discredit the real conspiracies.

Tbh I never knew with wolfy. I'd go for the troll theory if it was just here but he was on several conspiracy websites as well so think he was genuine in his beliefs. His first post on here was about sattelite dishes being props so sky can make money sending TV by bouncing radio waves from the ionosphere or something.

Reading some of Wolfy's posts and that forum in general, there seems to be a contradictory thread running through their thought processes.  That they won't believe anything that can't be shown to them in person while choosing to believe the flimsiest explanations for those that can.

Wolfy's ability to disbelieve :quotes: space trig :quotes: unlike verifiable Earth trigonometry on one hand and yet believing in the power of positive thought to cure serious illness because someone once lasted 2 hours beyond a prognosis on the other.

Megan Fox, Jessica Alba and Jennifer Anniston are apparently all trannies (as are probably 90% of the world's hottest women).

I didn't make it far enough into the video to find out who that is, but ditto.

All aboard the tranny train!

Edited by adios

Wolfe is a cunt, he was born a cunt, he'll have cunt kids who'll mourn him as he dies a cunt. There'll be cunts who'll thank fuck they weren't as much of a cunt as that cunt.

Wolfe is a cunt, he was born a cunt, he'll have cunt kids who'll mourn him as he dies a cunt. There'll be cunts who'll thank fuck they weren't as much of a cunt as that cunt.

You're walking a fine line here, sunshine..  :glare:

The line:

cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt

• 2 weeks later...

We all have opinions on many things. I happen to have opinions on things that the majority believe is crazy, yet the truth is, we are only geared to generally follow mass opinion if it's rubber stamped as an official opinion where mainstream is concerned.

To think that a man can talk to his invisible friend or a woman could talk to her invisible friend and yet be ridiculed to the point of frenzy in some cases, down to actually being sectioned.

Basically classed as absolute nutcases and yet a crowd can walk into a building and talk to their invisible god and be looked upon as  pillars of society.

Strange world isn't it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

We all have opinions on many things. I happen to have opinions on things that the majority believe is crazy, yet the truth is, we are only geared to generally follow mass opinion if it's rubber stamped as an official opinion where mainstream is concerned.

To think that a man can talk to his invisible friend or a woman could talk to her invisible friend and yet be ridiculed to the point of frenzy in some cases, down to actually being sectioned.

Basically classed as absolute nutcases and yet a crowd can walk into a building and talk to their invisible god and be looked upon as  pillars of society.

Strange world isn't it?

Yeah but the flat earth stuff is bollocks tho. ;)