WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Set it up so we can go and watch live astronauts get into a rocket and blast off into the sky.

That's all I would need to convince me.

I literally would not need to see them return any time soon.

I'm not asking for much.

How close do you think I'll get?

Pretty close Wolfy 

IMG_7428.jpg

Just now, wolfy said:

Wow, that's looks real. :icon_lol:

Well it's certainly looks more real than all that proof of your theory you haven't provided.

Just now, The Fish said:

Well it's certainly looks more real than all that proof of your theory you haven't provided.

I've provided food for thought and nothing else.

I love some of the photo's that get put out of supposed launches.

If nothing else, they're quite funny in their own way.

It's as if they're put out just to take the urine out of us all.

Just now, wolfy said:

I've provided food for thought and nothing else.

I love some of the photo's that get put out of supposed launches.

If nothing else, they're quite funny in their own way.

It's as if they're put out just to take the urine out of us all.

Or, and I'm just putting it out there, they're real and you're wrong.

Why don't you just go and watch the rockets launch? 

https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/events/events-calendar/see-a-rocket-launch

If I didn't believe London had an underground public transport system, I'd just go and look. If I was convinced the aurora borealis was a hoax, I'd go and check.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Or, and I'm just putting it out there, they're real and you're wrong.

That's entirely your prerogative. I totally disagree with it, but each to their own.

Why don't you just go and watch the rockets launch? 

https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/events/events-calendar/see-a-rocket-launch

I wonder if I could watch the astronauts get into the rocket and ensuring they stay in it before the rocket lifts off?

I wonder if I actually get close enough to see a space rocket lift off?

I wonder if I see a missile launch from miles away.

It's one which I'd need to go and prove, I agree.

I'll ask and see if I'll be allowed to do so.

If I didn't believe London had an underground public transport system, I'd just go and look. If I was convinced the aurora borealis was a hoax, I'd go and check.

Yeah, me too. If only getting to see the rocketry and astronauts inside of it, was as simple.

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

That's entirely your prerogative. I totally disagree with it, but each to their own.

I wonder if I could watch the astronauts get into the rocket and ensuring they stay in it before the rocket lifts off?

I wonder if I actually get close enough to see a space rocket lift off?

I wonder if I see a missile launch from miles away.

It's one which I'd need to go and prove, I agree.

I'll ask and see if I'll be allowed to do so.

Yeah, me too. If only getting to see the rocketry and astronauts inside of it, was as simple.

I'm now working out if I can convince some of the people I know in media to record a documentary about you, introduce you to astronauts, take you to a rocket launch and maybe even get you on an aircraft that will prove the earth is curved. I'm not even kidding, it'd be fucking hilarious.

Just now, The Fish said:

I'm now working out if I can convince some of the people I know in media to record a documentary about you, introduce you to astronauts, take you to a rocket launch and maybe even get you on an aircraft that will prove the earth is curved. I'm not even kidding, it'd be fucking hilarious.

Let me know if you can manage it.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

How do you know this?

Well several members of my family have seen the space shuttle take off including a night launch that could be seen in Kissimee which is about 50 miles away. Given the amount of launches, the amount of interest in them and the huge distances over which they could be seen it's a given. Are you actually suggesting my Dad made that story up because he's in on it? That's a rhetorical question btw, you fucking half-wit

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well several members of my family have seen the space shuttle take off including a night launch that could be seen in Kissimee which is about 50 miles away. Given the amount of launches, the amount of interest in them and the huge distances over which they could be seen it's a given. Are you actually suggesting my Dad made that story up because he's in on it? That's a rhetorical question btw.

I can't say your father is making anything up deliberately. What I will say is, at 50 miles away, a rocket launch or a so called shuttle launch could be any  missile launch...unmanned.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Who? Me? You cheeky cunt

:lol:

You can't prove who I meant tbf. You're entitled to your opinion but you'd need to be a free thinker to work out the truth ;)

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

I can't say your father is making anything up deliberately. What I will say is, at 50 miles away, a rocket launch or a so called shuttle launch could be any  missile launch...unmanned.

He's seen a daytime launch much closer than that too.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Fair enough. That's what the Flat Earth Society thinks though.

I don't follow that train of thought.

I respect all the alternates to the globe model but I have my own thoughts in the main, with some similarities to some of the theories out there.

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Does it fucking matter seeing as he could be standing next the fucker holding their bags as they strapped themselves in and you would still dismiss it you utter thundercunt.

Let's see what Alex says.

Just now, wolfy said:

Let's see what Alex says.

KCG is right though. You will blindly refute anything put forward, because you're narrow minded in your delusion.