WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

All directions are south :lol:

Correct.

So let's assume you sail towards the south from any position, where water allows and you reach your south pole edge.

You need to get around it to the other side to carry on back to your north pole.

How about if you went east or west?

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, according to you, Wolfy, we aren't actually northerners then? 

We are closer to the hub, and so we should be hubbers. 

Correct?

You can be what you want to be.

Just now, wolfy said:

Correct.

So let's assume you sail towards the south from any position, where water allows and you reach your south pole edge.

You need to get around it to the other side to carry on back to your north pole.

How about if you went east or west?

Assume you're flying and go straight on. You'd hit the end of the world or you'd fly straight across the continent. Plenty have done the latter and none have demonstrated the former.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Assume you're flying and go straight on. You'd hit the end of the world or you'd fly straight across the continent. Plenty have done the latter and none have demonstrated the former.

Who's done it?

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, according to you, Wolfy, we aren't actually northerners then? 

We are closer to the hub, and so we should be hubbers. 

Correct?

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

You can be what you want to be.

It's just that, Teeside being further away from the north/hub, it's logically closer to the south/rim. 

That makes you a rimmer. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Who's done it?

Well there's lots of documented examples of it but you don't believe them and I know I'm not about to convince you. What about flying to the edge of the world though, who's done that?

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Well there's lots of documented examples of it but you don't believe them and I know I'm not about to convince you. What about flying to the edge of the world though, who's done that?

There is no edge.

Just now, wolfy said:

Of course. I've thought about it for long enough.

The foundation and the dome ensures no edge.

Ohhh, he's lost it again.

That's a shame, put away the bunting lads. Someone call up and cancel the gogo dancers, Wolfy's ruined it for everyone.

32 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Which way on a globe you you set off from north to south?

If I plant you bang in the middle of the so called north pole with your compass, then which way is south and which way is east and west?

If you saw a bear, what colour would it be?

Is it that one? 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

King Willem-Alexander. 

Imagine Liz revealing that she'd been a ticket inspector on Southern Rail for the past 20 years. "One's tirribly sorry, but the 13:46 train to the ruhgger place his been cinciled. Pheeleep and One, did so injoy the ruhgger before the fuzzywuzzies got involved. Ta ta God Save Me"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Wolfy I flew to Australia for 19 hours stopping at Dubai. What actually happened?

Well, you've flew to Australia with a stop off at Dubai.

I'm not arguing about countries or destinations in terms of flights you were on.

None of what you're mentioning is going to prove to you that you are going over and under a globe.