WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I know that exists because I've seen it with my own eyes.

Santa's sleigh being supported by inverse denpressure. Santa knows the truth, hence the cover story

2 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Magnetic field and proximity....ie earth and moon.

How can you tell the proximity of the Earth and the moon in reality, without being told about reliance of the stuff given out?

You are told that the Earth and moon are roughly 238,000 miles apart. How?

Same as red shift with so called distant stars.

What is your reliance  based on?

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Santa's sleigh being supported by inverse denpressure. Santa knows the truth, hence the cover story

Incandescent

Santa

Sleigh

It all stacks up.

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

What about it?

What do you think you are observing that you can legitimately say is a truth?

If I went to the lab at Paolo Alto and measured the age and distance of stars (100 of scientists and students have) then I would say that it is impossible that somehow these 'stars' was light coming from our planet. :lol:

7 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Of course, but they make no sense at all in reality.

Can you tell me what gravity is?

So, you understand them, but you're too closed minded to accept them because it flies in the face of your baseless hypothesis?

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

If I went to the lab at Paolo Alto and measured the age and distance of stars (100 of scientists and students have) then I would say that it is impossible that somehow these 'stars' was light coming from our planet. :lol:

So your reliance is basically on being told or reading about this stuff.

That's fair enough but you cannot physically prove any of it means anything as regards reality, right?

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

How can you tell the proximity of the Earth and the moon in reality, without being told about reliance of the stuff given out?

You are told that the Earth and moon are roughly 238,000 miles apart. How?

Same as red shift with so called distant stars.

What is your reliance  based on?

I can measure the movement of the moon and its relative distance (because it comes closer and moves away) with a telescope, a watch and some graph paper. :lol:

Just now, wolfy said:

That's fair enough but you cannot physically prove any of it means anything as regards reality, right?

As I said if I went there I could physically prove it as hundreds of people have. Are they all lying?

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

If it's all made up, why haven't 'they' made up a theory fully explaining what gravity is? Explain that.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

So, you understand them, but you're too closed minded to accept them because it flies in the face of your baseless hypothesis?

No, not at all. I've spent a lot of my life regurgitating the same stuff without questioning it.

The last near decade, I've been questioning it all and realising just how silly some of it is.

If my mind was closed, I would be still thinking we exist on a oblate spheroid spinning at 1037 mph at the equator, in a vacuum of space, going 67,000 mph around a big 850,000 mile diameter ball of nuclear fire, etc.

The biggest shock is how long it took to realise how absurd it all is.

5 minutes ago, Park Life said:

I can measure the movement of the moon and its relative distance (because it comes closer and moves away) with a telescope, a watch and some graph paper. :lol:

So it comes closer and moves away.

So how do you know the distance?

5 minutes ago, Park Life said:

As I said if I went there I could physically prove it as hundreds of people have. Are they all lying?

I don't know what they are or aren't. I don't know who you're talking about. Do you personally know these people?

You're taking what's said as basic truth for no other reason than, why would they lie?

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

So it comes closer and moves away.

So how do you know the distance?

Because its size recedes and grows during the lunar cycle. It would be a boring experiment but kids can do it.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I don't know what they are or aren't. I don't know who you're talking about. Do you personally know these people?

You're taking what's said as basic truth for no other reason than, why would they lie?

Yeah you're right I should track these fuckers down and water board them. :spit:

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

If it's all made up, why haven't 'they' made up a theory fully explaining what gravity is? Explain that.

Because to tell the truth would be to tell the truth.

By not giving an answer, they can simply do what they want and add in anything they feel, as time goes on.

I don't know if that's the real case but you asked for an explanation.

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

By not giving an answer, they can simply do what they want and add in anything they feel, as time goes on.

The reason there isn't a definitive equation for gravity is because it is the interaction of a number of forces. Gravity isn't one thing. It isn't just created by mass....

I notice you didn't answer my Mars question. ;)

Just now, wolfy said:

That doesn't explain it because, from your standpoint, it wouldn't be telling the truth, it would be embellishing a lie to make it seem more convincing. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

That doesn't explain it because, from your standpoint, it wouldn't be telling the truth, it would be embellishing a lie to make it seem more convincing. 

Bingo!