WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

I personally believe the spinning globe is the biggest load of nonsense we've been coaxed into accepting.

All the other planets are round. The ball is the most common shape in the universe. Flat earthers are all shills.

Just now, Park Life said:

All the other planets are round. The ball is the most common shape in the universe. Flat earthers are all shills.

How do you know all other planets are round?

How do you actually know those things you call planets, are actually what you've been told?

As for flat Earth theorists being shills. That's your opinion based on whatever you base it on.

It also depends on what people think of when they think of a flat Earth.

I don't follow a flat disc that water falls off or anything like that.

I believe it's a cell we all live in, not on.

12 minutes ago, wolfy said:

We all have opinions on many things. I happen to have opinions on things that the majority believe is crazy, yet the truth is, we are only geared to generally follow mass opinion if it's rubber stamped as an official opinion where mainstream is concerned.

To think that a man can talk to his invisible friend or a woman could talk to her invisible friend and yet be ridiculed to the point of frenzy in some cases, down to actually being sectioned.

Basically classed as absolute nutcases and yet a crowd can walk into a building and talk to their invisible god and be looked upon as  pillars of society.

Strange world isn't it?

Interesting point, well made :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

How do you know all other planets are round?

How do you actually know those things you call planets, are actually what you've been told?

As for flat Earth theorists being shills. That's your opinion based on whatever you base it on.

It also depends on what people think of when they think of a flat Earth.

I don't follow a flat disc that water falls off or anything like that.

I believe it's a cell we all live in, not on.

What would be the point about lying about the nature of the earth?

19 minutes ago, wolfy said:

We all have opinions on many things. I happen to have opinions on things that the majority believe is crazy, yet the truth is, we are only geared to generally follow mass opinion if it's rubber stamped as an official opinion where mainstream is concerned.

To think that a man can talk to his invisible friend or a woman could talk to her invisible friend and yet be ridiculed to the point of frenzy in some cases, down to actually being sectioned.

Basically classed as absolute nutcases and yet a crowd can walk into a building and talk to their invisible god and be looked upon as  pillars of society.

Strange world isn't it?

"I'm only as dumb as religious people" isn't much of a defence tbh.

Just now, Park Life said:

What would be the point about lying about the nature of the earth?

I don't profess to know all the answers but how about giving us the illusion that we cannot explore any more of it due to us being told it's a ball that is generally mapped out, with only supposed Antarctica and the north pole being a bridge too far in many cases for deeper penetration by human.

What's to say that there isn't much more of this Earth to explore and maybe attached similar Earth like cells.

Of course it appears crazy and complete nuts for anyone to even think of, yet how do we really know?

Why do we believe oceans can adhere to a spinning ball when our senses clearly show us the complete opposite?

We can be made to believe anything at all if there is some kind of official stamp attached to it.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

It's to keep up this charade about gravity. Obviously.

And yet nobody knows what gravity is as a force.

We get told about experiments that somehow prove gravity is real, like the Cavendish experiment. It proves absolutely nothing about gravity.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

We get told about experiments that somehow prove gravity is real, like the Cavendish experiment. It proves absolutely nothing about gravity.

The difference is :quotes:scientism :quotes: is our current best estimate, with the information available.  It constantly challenges itself to find better answers.

Doesn't mean some people aren't religious about science.

Edited by adios

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I can go with discussions about Gravity with reg to electromagnetic force and mass and how information is exchanged between forces no problem. But living inside a cell? :lol:

I know where this is coming from and I know it is pure distraction. We're all made of stardust Wolfie we can't be inside anything. ;)

Northrop Grumman have been doing research by applying a charge to surfaces with reg to stealth and as a by product they found that the craft is a tiny bit 'lighter'. The charge was interfering with how gravity works.

Edited by Park Life

Just now, adios said:

The difference is :quote: scientism :quote: is our current best estimate, with the information available.  It constantly challenges itself to find better answers.

Doesn't mean some people aren't religious about science.

I agree. Each person can obviously adhere to whatever fits their belief system.

Naturally the current belief system for the masses is gravity working on a spinning globe in a space vacuum.

We get told this because we do not observe any of it and our basic human senses/sensors do not feel what we are coaxed into accepting.

It is basically a religion among religions, disguised as science, as far as I'm concerned.

3 minutes ago, Park Life said:

I can go with discussions about Gravity with reg to electromagnetic force and mass and how information is exchanged between forces no problem. But living inside a cell? :lol:

I know where this is coming from and I know it is pure distraction. We're all made of stardust Wolfie we can't be inside anything. ;)

Northrop Grumman have been doing research by applying a charge to surfaces with reg to stealth and as a by product they found that the craft is a tiny bit 'lighter'. The charge was interfering with how gravity works.

And you are 100% entitled to think that way.

You're also entitled to believe I'm talking nonsense.

I can't ask you to alter your thoughts, just as I won't alter mine, unless I believe there's better theories to what I adhere to.

It's the same as I have no right to tell people there is no god.

It's a faith system with everything we cannot physically prove, with anything.

2 minutes ago, wolfy said:

And you are 100% entitled to think that way.

You're also entitled to believe I'm talking nonsense.

I can't ask you to alter your thoughts, just as I won't alter mine, unless I believe there's better theories to what I adhere to.

It's the same as I have no right to tell people there is no god.

It's a faith system with everything we cannot physically prove, with anything.

Is this cell or yours surrounded by a vacuum? Or is it connected to another 'cell'. Are these cells in space?

8 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Sorry about that. What is it you are referring to in particular?

More to the point, where do you stand on the transgenda?

2 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Is this cell or yours surrounded by a vacuum? Or is it connected to another 'cell'. Are these cells in space?

You have to remember that I'm only hypothesising.

I obviously can't arrogantly state what I'm saying is a truth, but it is my thoughts based on how I see things panning out in nature.

And yes, in my thoughts, all cells are connected.

As far as a vacuum is concerned; it's not quite as straight-forward as just being a so called vacuum in terms of absence of all matter, because absence of all matter means just that.

Let's call it extreme low pressure compared to the pressure we survive under.

9 minutes ago, wolfy said:

You have to remember that I'm only hypothesising.

I obviously can't arrogantly state what I'm saying is a truth, but it is my thoughts based on how I see things panning out in nature.

And yes, in my thoughts, all cells are connected.

As far as a vacuum is concerned; it's not quite as straight-forward as just being a so called vacuum in terms of absence of all matter, because absence of all matter means just that.

Let's call it extreme low pressure compared to the pressure we survive under.

I know this discussion has been going on Godlike and ATS. They are both filled with shills and people hell bent of distracting proper discussions with quasi-mystical and cod Gaia whimsy. I don't mean you.

If there was a pressure difference outside the 'cell' would expand continually like a balloon does when you blow it up. As the pressure outside the balloon is lower than inside it. So although I do personally believe in a connected universe (light/electromagnetism/attraction) I don't think we need a quasi-biological explanation to cover what is already connected by various types of trace energy.

However thinking differently is never a bad thing. :D  I positively encourage it.

Edited by Park Life