WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

7 minutes ago, Park Life said:

However thinking differently is never a bad thing. :D  I positively encourage it.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Conspiracy theorists are probably a good thing overall as they challenge our thinking, and are ultimately pretty harmless.  Unless you get stuck next to one on a flight that is.

The earth is a ring with ice in middle like choc pudding with a dollop of ice-cream in middle, then there are elephants like a packet of tiny-teddies 'African Safari' mix with all the lions and giraffes taken out, then the Great Turtle, Atuin, blessed be her(his) back upon which all this rests.

And if YOU can't believe THAT, then YOU are a DICK H E A D!

"It's important to have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out. Fuck the Romans." - Jesus, 35A.D., Bordeaux, France.

49 minutes ago, toonotl said:

The earth is a ring with ice in middle like choc pudding with a dollop of ice-cream in middle, then there are elephants like a packet of tiny-teddies 'African Safari' mix with all the lions and giraffes taken out, then the Great Turtle, Atuin, blessed be her(his) back upon which all this rests.

And if YOU can't believe THAT, then YOU are a DICK H E A D!

"It's important to have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out. Fuck the Romans." - Jesus, 35A.D., Bordeaux, France.

:lol:

Jesus sitting out on the terrace, having a cheeky red with the Mrs. after another hard day of carpentry and miracling. 

One of Jesus' kids runs past and lobs a ball at him,

"Dad! Catch!"

JC tries, fails, and mutters,

" Little bastard" as his kid runs off laughing. 

" Every time Dad, every single time!"

13 hours ago, Park Life said:

I know this discussion has been going on Godlike and ATS. They are both filled with shills and people hell bent of distracting proper discussions with quasi-mystical and cod Gaia whimsy. I don't mean you.

If there was a pressure difference outside the 'cell' would expand continually like a balloon does when you blow it up. As the pressure outside the balloon is lower than inside it. So although I do personally believe in a connected universe (light/electromagnetism/attraction) I don't think we need a quasi-biological explanation to cover what is already connected by various types of trace energy.

However thinking differently is never a bad thing. :D  I positively encourage it.

I don't pay much attention to godlike productions or ATS.

As for shills; I imagine they're everywhere with everything, not just alternate theories to the science we are coaxed into accepting.

The way I see it is simple. I leave it up to each person to decide for themselves, either in the comfort of their own surroundings or as a group, depending on where they find themselves when viewing/debating topics that are deemed conspiracies.

As for the pressure issue you mention. It's not like a balloon and doesn't expand continually. It expands and retracts due to energy build or drop, wherever it happens on Earth.

The atmosphere is stacked and is built from the bottom up and from centre to as far as it can finish up to create effect for life to exist.

The rest is simply a break down of frozen ice from dense to less dense  the further out it goes , leading to the dome ice skin of the lightest frozen elements we know of. Basically hydrogen and helium.

At sea level with a balloon, you are blowing up the balloon  directly against opposing pressure and reliant of the balloon skin stretching to push away the atmospheric pressure that surrounds that balloon, which in effect is trying to crush the balloon back to equalised pressure but is stopped by the pressure build up that you provided internally of that balloon.

The Earth dome builds by push up and out of energy but each time it happens, it creates a skin at the dome due to molecules being allowed to expand more and more as they are stacked up.

Those molecules at sea level are under extreme pressure from the above stack but those above are under much less pressure due to expansion higher up, meaning less molecules per area and less pressure.

The whole lot are vibrating from bottom to top but the bottom (sea level) are vibrating under extreme pressure meaning more friction, meaning more heat generated.

Higher up we have much less vibration and so, much less friction, meaning much less heat generated...which is why you see snow covered mountains, etc.

This is how I know we do not live on a spinning globe moving around some huge ball of fire in a vacuum and all the rest of what... I believe... is much more nonsensical that many other theories out there.

Edited by wolfy
  • Like 1

Oh good.

This Guy.

I guess one my biggest issues with Conspiracy theorists is that there are real, honesty to goodness groups of machiavellian powerbrokers and schemers who who genuinely don't have anything but the acquisition and retention of power, and rather than uncovering and exposing these corrupting influences, thousands of people put their collective resources into trying to "prove" the world isn't a globe. What a collossal waste of time and effort :lol:

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I guess the question I'd pose is why would "they" lie about this?

He will never, ever, give a real answer to this simple question. 

"I don't pretend to have all the answers", "I'm just theorising", because he hasn't got a fucking clue.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I guess the question I'd pose is why would "they" lie about this?

My honest answer is, I don't know for sure about what and how many reason there are for hiding the truth.

I can make some guesses but that's all they would be.

Look at what we're told about history.

We were all brought up with all kinds of belief's and yet many of us find some of them a tad too far out.

Basically we know that there are many religions and we also know that politics produces a variation of gobbledygook.

Imagine what it was like in earlier times?

People worship the sun and believe lights in the sky are gods in heavens and ...well, the list goes on and on.

I'm not here to argue that. That's up to each person's thoughts and belief's.

Getting back to why they lie. It depends on where the lies stem from and how many are sitting on the lie, as opposed to how many are simply following protocol for reasons that can be, to keep decent jobs or to not upset the apple-cart.

So those at the very top (whoever they may be) may be keeping people from knowing the full on reality of what we are living on/in and do not want us exploring or gaining knowledge of it for whatever reasons...good or bad.

I could go on and on but the list is as long as it wants to be in terms of potentials.

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Oh good.

This Guy.

I guess one my biggest issues with Conspiracy theorists is that there are real, honesty to goodness groups of machiavellian powerbrokers and schemers who who genuinely don't have anything but the acquisition and retention of power, and rather than uncovering and exposing these corrupting influences, thousands of people put their collective resources into trying to "prove" the world isn't a globe. What a collossal waste of time and effort :lol:

It might well be a waste of effort to you. That's your thoughts.

I bet there's a lot of what you do in life that other people would deem as a waste of time and effort, just as much as me or anyone else.

That's what makes people different and what actually makes society work.

11 minutes ago, The Fish said:

He will never, ever, give a real answer to this simple question. 

"I don't pretend to have all the answers", "I'm just theorising", because he hasn't got a fucking clue.

Because that's the truth. It's a truth because that's all I can do. I do not have the means to explore to find the full on reality.

Having said that, scientists are doing exactly the same thing about Earth. Theorising.

So the question is simple but the answer is far from simple.

21 minutes ago, wolfy said:

It might well be a waste of effort to you. That's your thoughts.

I bet there's a lot of what you do in life that other people would deem as a waste of time and effort, just as much as me or anyone else.

That's what makes people different and what actually makes society work.

You've missed the point.

19 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Because that's the truth. It's a truth because that's all I can do. I do not have the means to explore to find the full on reality.

Having said that, scientists are doing exactly the same thing about Earth. Theorising.

So the question is simple but the answer is far from simple.

No, that's not true.

You're making claims with no evidence, nor any interest of getting evidence, and dismiss scrutiny of your claims.

They're making claims, providing evidence and accepting criticism and scrutiny of their claims.

14 minutes ago, wolfy said:

What is the point?

That for people who take great delight in telling all that they're not fooled by the veil drawn over us, they're sure seem happy to ignore that great big veil that's being drawn over them. 

It would be like a metal detectorist coming home after wandering around a field for days to bore the lads in the pub with tales of his "search for treasure" with his detector switched off the whole time.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

No, that's not true.

You're making claims with no evidence, nor any interest of getting evidence, and dismiss scrutiny of your claims.

They're making claims, providing evidence and accepting criticism and scrutiny of their claims.

I'm giving out my thoughts on why I believe what we are told on many things, is not entirely legitimate.

You mention accepting criticism of their claims and scrutiny. From who?

The reality is, anyone who goes against official lines is touted as a conspiracy nut or just simply a controversial nut if science teaching is opposed.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That for people who take great delight in telling all that they're not fooled by the veil drawn over us, they're sure seem happy to ignore that great big veil that's being drawn over them. 

It would be like a metal detectorist coming home after wandering around a field for days to bore the lads in the pub with tales of his "search for treasure" with his detector switched off the whole time.

Fisherman tend to do stuff like that, as well.

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

My honest answer is, I don't know for sure about what and how many reason there are for hiding the truth.

I can make some guesses but that's all they would be.

Look at what we're told about history.

We were all brought up with all kinds of belief's and yet many of us find some of them a tad too far out.

Basically we know that there are many religions and we also know that politics produces a variation of gobbledygook.

Imagine what it was like in earlier times?

People worship the sun and believe lights in the sky are gods in heavens and ...well, the list goes on and on.

I'm not here to argue that. That's up to each person's thoughts and belief's.

Getting back to why they lie. It depends on where the lies stem from and how many are sitting on the lie, as opposed to how many are simply following protocol for reasons that can be, to keep decent jobs or to not upset the apple-cart.

So those at the very top (whoever they may be) may be keeping people from knowing the full on reality of what we are living on/in and do not want us exploring or gaining knowledge of it for whatever reasons...good or bad.

I could go on and on but the list is as long as it wants to be in terms of potentials.

So you don't believe this due to the need to justify some manner of shady global conspiracy seeking to protect its own interests, you actually consider that the science alone isn't sufficient to support the 'spherical globe in space' argument. You have no agenda beyond this, you just don't believe what we're told. I actually consider that to be somewhat brave but it would also depend on how important this stuff is to your sense of self. Does this stuff define you, or is it just something you believe while living an otherwise entirely standard life?