WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

2 hours ago, wolfy said:

How many people get told that you can watch a sun set twice by standing on the ground and wtahcing the sun go down, then getting into the lift of a tower and viewing the sun setting again?

Think about this.

Imagine having a telescope absolutely level at sea level and also another telescope at the top of your tower that is perfectly level and aimed at where the sun will be setting.

Ok, now imagine looking through your scope and seeing the sun disappear from your view.

You now rush to the top of the tower and look through your higher levelled scoped and you see the sun setting again.

Proof of a globe or proof that a globe cannot exist?

Remember that your scopes are level.

Your top scope would be moving away from the sun just as your bottom scope would be if there was a globe, because the globe is rotating away from it as we are told. It means that your scope has to be rising higher than the sun as you move away.

So running up a tower to get a second view of the supposed sun would only render you leaned back quite a bit more with your scope well above the sun.

The mere fact that we can actually see two sun sets as we are told is because the height allows us to see further through the atmosphere.

This would be impossible on a globe. Absolutely impossible.

Fuck off cunt.

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Oops! 

I seem to have deleted Rentons post by mistake, and can I fuck find the option to reinstate it. 

Aaaannt! Help! :lol:

Fucking censorship  by the mods. Thin end of the wedge this like. ^_^

To save rooting in the database recycle bin, my sentiments were half Meenzers and half KCG's.  

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fucking censorship  by the mods. Thin end of the wedge this like. ^_^

To save rooting in the database recycle bin, my sentiments were half Meenzers and half KCG's.  

:lol:

Sorry old chap- on mobile and fingers like pigs tits. 

• 8 months later...