WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

adios

5 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Water isn't water Wolfie it's Hydrogen and oxygen particles that interact with each other and their surroundings. Gravity is a weak force but the earths gravity is enough to hold the particles in place even though they are also 'attracted' to the moon (tides).

It's still a dense mass as an ocean.

The so called moon is apparently 1/6th of the gravity of Earth, as we're told, yet it manages to overcome Earth's supposed 6 times stronger gravity and pulls up the oceans.

I fail to see any logic in that at all.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Because a great deal of pilots have flown sufficiently high to witness the curvature of the earth with their own two eyes.

But I guess they're just in on the grand conspiracy, right? :lol:

No, not at all. They just follow the run of the mill thought process about fictional Earth curvature.

People even argue about seeing it at sea level, so what's different?

11 minutes ago, The Fish said:

No Wolfy I don't believe it exists because I haven't experienced it for myself and my staggering arrogance on this makes me a freethinker, and not a sheeple.

That's fair enough. 

If you ever watch it, just enjoy it as a simple film. I actually enjoyed the first one.

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

The so called moon is apparently 1/6th of the gravity of Earth, as we're told, yet it manages to overcome Earth's supposed 6 times stronger gravity and pulls up the oceans.

Ocean is not a dense mass. It is one of the more loose configuration of particles. The moon 'pulls up' the ocean ever so slightly (it can be observed near the edge of land mass - a meter or so)but earths gravity dominates because earths gravity is stronger AND CLOSER. Gravitational fields and their attraction is dependent on proximity.

Because you're fundamentally (and perhaps deliberately/) misunderstanding it.

I'll try a childlike analogy and those who understand the nature of gravity better than I, can tell me I'm wrong or whatever;

I'm striding down the street like a boss, a weakling tries to stop my progress by grabbing my jumper. He's not strong enough to tear the jumper, nor slow my progress because I'm basically an adonis, but the jumper stretches. 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Ahh yes, tin cans and fake instruments. Brilliant. 

I never mentioned fake instruments. Why would they need to be fake?

They are gauged to fly aircraft and pilots follow them. Simple enough for pilots who are sitting in the sky inside basically, tin cans, or aluminium cans.

a

5 minutes ago, wolfy said:

That's fair enough. 

If you ever watch it, just enjoy it as a simple film. I actually enjoyed the first one.

How could I watch it when it doesn't exist?

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

Ocean is not a dense mass. It is one of the more loose configuration of particles. The moon 'pulls up' the ocean ever so slightly (it can be observed near the edge of land mass - a meter or so)but earths gravity dominates because earths gravity is stronger AND CLOSER. Gravitational fields and their attraction is dependent on proximity.

That's fine. That's what you believe.

I personally believe atmospheric pressure is pushing down on the oceans slowly but surely until the energy passes for that location, which releases the pressure so slowly to allow receding.

I don't believe gravity is real but , like I said, that's my simple opinion.

3 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I never mentioned fake instruments. Why would they need to be fake?

They are gauged to fly aircraft and pilots follow them. Simple enough for pilots who are sitting in the sky inside basically, tin cans, or aluminium cans.

If we are inside a cell then the light from stars would refract. Why don't they?

Just now, wolfy said:

That's fine. That's what you believe.

I personally believe atmospheric pressure is pushing down on the oceans slowly but surely until the energy passes for that location, which releases the pressure so slowly to allow receding.

I don't believe gravity is real but , like I said, that's my simple opinion.

It's not what I beleive it's a simple experiment I can do myself with a bit of metal and two magnets. :lol:  Ffs!

16 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Yeah. Imagine what could be going on in the centre of this big Earth.

Imagine a massive magnetism created by energy, causing super friction and the glow of a sun  that is reflected back to us as light and radiated heat due to spectrum colouring waves and also the heat waves in terms of the infra reds and what not.

Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. 

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Because you're fundamentally (and perhaps deliberately/) misunderstanding it.

I'll try a childlike analogy and those who understand the nature of gravity better than I, can tell me I'm wrong or whatever;

I'm striding down the street like a boss, a weakling tries to stop my progress by grabbing my jumper. He's not strong enough to tear the jumper, nor slow my progress because I'm basically an adonis, but the jumper stretches. 

Yeah, I've heard all the analogies. It makes no rational sense.

The thing is, nobody knows what gravity is.

Strange isn't it?

Scientists can tell you what it does but none can tell you what it is and yet they had the so called moon worked out to 1/6th, plus the tools and what not calibrated for it in as early as 1969, apparently.

These are our stories for us to grow up on and the stories of today are for the youngsters to feed upon.

It's up to each individual to decide what's what with the stories told.

I once bought into it all, until I saw the silliness of a lot of the stuff pushed into our faces.

I basically have the mindset of questioning everything that theoretical scientists come out with, plus what we are shown.

6 minutes ago, Park Life said:

If we are inside a cell then the light from stars would refract. Why don't they?

Because stars do not exist and the lights you see are from inside Earth. You do not see anything outside of it, in my opinion.

Your view into the sky stops at the dome and what you see on it is what's reflected to you from the centre of it.

That's not official. It's merely My hypothesis/musing/thought process or whatever.

Because stars do not exist and the lights you see are from inside Earth. You do not see anything outside of it, in my opinion.

Your view into the sky stops at the dome and what you see on it is what's reflected to you from the centre of it.

That's not official. It's merely My hypothesis/musing/thought process or whatever.

If they are from inside the earth then how do you account for red shift?

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Yeah, I've heard all the analogies. It makes no rational sense.

The thing is, nobody knows what gravity is.

Strange isn't it?

Scientists can tell you what it does but none can tell you what it is and yet they had the so called moon worked out to 1/6th, plus the tools and what not calibrated for it in as early as 1969, apparently.

These are our stories for us to grow up on and the stories of today are for the youngsters to feed upon.

It's up to each individual to decide what's what with the stories told.

I once bought into it all, until I saw the silliness of a lot of the stuff pushed into our faces.

I basically have the mindset of questioning everything that theoretical scientists come out with, plus what we are shown.

Do you understand my childlike analogy and Parky's less ridiculous explanation?

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Just pretend its the ISS.

I know that exists because I've seen it with my own eyes.

Just now, Park Life said:

If they are from inside the earth then how do you account for red shift?

What about it?

What do you think you are observing that you can legitimately say is a truth?

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Do you understand my childlike analogy and Parky's less ridiculous explanation?

Of course, but they make no sense at all in reality.

Can you tell me what gravity is?