Souness is THE MAN!

Gemmill

To be honest (in full!), the players, the manager, the coaching staff, the chairman, and the directors come out with no credit at the moment. I was reading something quite amusing in Solano's interview in the Mag last night. He said when things weren't going well for a team in South America, members of the public would challenge the players to a fight. Maybe we should try that.

83791[/snapback]

Renton finally achieves misery nirvana

83793[/snapback]

Clever, implying I'm happy because the team I support has been reduced to total shit. Are you happy with the situation then Wez?

83801[/snapback]

Does that make SBTP Hove Avenger? :o

83850[/snapback]

Aye, I think so.

Btw it wasn't a hissy fit, alright you bastids? :search:

83852[/snapback]

I never said it was, thundercunt! ;)

Need a sticky to keep up with these past and present usernames tbh. V. confusing. :angry:

83853[/snapback]

I still don't know who Smooth Operator, Happy Face and Wacky Jnr are

83858[/snapback]

SMO=new after the split with N-O. Never been reg'd before

Happy Face= ditto (I think??)

Wacky Jnr=posted briefly on N-O before the split, but I forget what name he posted under now. :bedhump:

As for you, are you gonna confirm youre actually Skol like? :huh:

83860[/snapback]

I confirmed it ages ago in the Rancid Turds thread but my post got brushed under the carpet as Craig insisted I was Mark.

To be honest (in full!), the players, the manager, the coaching staff, the chairman, and the directors come out with no credit at the moment. I was reading something quite amusing in Solano's interview in the Mag last night. He said when things weren't going well for a team in South America, members of the public would challenge the players to a fight. Maybe we should try that.

83791[/snapback]

83793[/snapback]

Clever, implying I'm happy because the team I support has been reduced to total shit. Are you happy with the situation then Wez?

83801[/snapback]

Does that make SBTP Hove Avenger? :bedhump:

83850[/snapback]

Aye, I think so.

Btw it wasn't a hissy fit, alright you bastids? :angry:

83852[/snapback]

Need a sticky to keep up with these past and present usernames tbh. V. confusing. ;)

83853[/snapback]

83858[/snapback]

Wacky Jnr=posted briefly on N-O before the split, but I forget what name he posted under now. :huh:

83860[/snapback]

I confirmed it ages ago in the Rancid Turds thread but my post got brushed under the carpet as Craig insisted I was Mark.

83863[/snapback]

:search:

Sorry mate, I never saw. Surely that has to be the final nail in the coffin of Craig's admin reputation now? The blokes lost the fucking script! :o

83791[/snapback]

83793[/snapback]

83801[/snapback]

Does that make SBTP Hove Avenger? :bedhump:

83850[/snapback]

Aye, I think so.

Btw it wasn't a hissy fit, alright you bastids? :angry:

83852[/snapback]

Need a sticky to keep up with these past and present usernames tbh. V. confusing. ;)

83853[/snapback]

83858[/snapback]

Wacky Jnr=posted briefly on N-O before the split, but I forget what name he posted under now. :huh:

83860[/snapback]

83863[/snapback]

:search:

Sorry mate, I never saw. Surely that has to be the final nail in the coffin of Craig's admin reputation now? The blokes lost the fucking script! :o

83866[/snapback]

I can see a TV show coming out of this

"When computer geeks go bad..."

83791[/snapback]

83793[/snapback]

83801[/snapback]

Does that make SBTP Hove Avenger? :huh:

83850[/snapback]

shhh dont go bandying my secret identity to all and sundry or how can the inhabitants of the gay riviera expect to sleep in peace.

Happy face is Nikos Papavasilou on N-O isnt he?

83862[/snapback]

.......heres another one now, like!

Who did you post as formerly? :huh:

83864[/snapback]

Me = Gibbon

to be fair I didnt / dont post often, more of a voyeur

83867[/snapback]

I think luckypierre is a much better poster than Gibbon tbh. Must be the company you keep. :search:

I only noticed yesterday, GF posts on the other side as Kyzer Sosay, is that right? Strange how you can have a different opinion of the same person in different guises.

I only noticed yesterday, GF posts on the other side as Kyzer Sosay, is that right?  Strange how you can have a different opinion of the same person in different guises.

83875[/snapback]

Aye thats him. He had another username too at one point if memory serves? He was a lot slimmer in them days though tbh.

83862[/snapback]

83864[/snapback]

Me = Gibbon

83867[/snapback]

I think luckypierre is a much better poster than Gibbon tbh. Must be the company you keep. :search:

83873[/snapback]

Im just a bit more polite on here so I can get into a clique :o

Aye thats him. He had another username too at one point if memory serves? He was a lot slimmer in them days though tbh.

83876[/snapback]

Are you suggesting he's eaten the other identity? :huh:

83876[/snapback]

Are you suggesting he's eaten the other identity? :huh:

83879[/snapback]

Catmag said he looked like he's been force-fed micro chips for the last two years.

83862[/snapback]

83864[/snapback]

Me = Gibbon

83867[/snapback]

83873[/snapback]

83878[/snapback]

Join the queue. I must have been on here for months and I've barely got my foot in the clique door. :angry:

Im just a bit more polite on here so I can get into a clique :huh:

83878[/snapback]

Join the queue. I must have been on here for months and I've barely got my foot in the clique door. :search:

83881[/snapback]

I don't think anyone's ever accused you of being polite, though! :o

Surely Blaydon, Cheyne, Tyne, Benny, Adidas, Toonelaide or Wellsy have got to re-register on here again soon as Blaydon?  :search:

83874[/snapback]

It depends on his mood really, Cheyne's a surf dude, Blaydon's a candi-raver (?) who used to write for the Chronicle despite never leaving Sydney, Adidas is a staunch fan of Churchill (to fool Li3nZ into thinking it wasn't him :huh: ). He was rumoured to have registered as Lord_Lucan but that was never proved.

83862[/snapback]

83864[/snapback]

Me = Gibbon

83867[/snapback]

83873[/snapback]

83878[/snapback]

Join the queue. I must have been on here for months and I've barely got my foot in the clique door. :angry:

83881[/snapback]

Clique= officially:

Gemmill

Craig

Gol

Alex

Asprilla's Foreskin

tbh

Everyone else is blatantly scum in their eyes.

83862[/snapback]

83864[/snapback]

Me = Gibbon

83867[/snapback]

83873[/snapback]

83878[/snapback]

83881[/snapback]

Me Wez and the Avenger are forming our own clique

Surely Blaydon, Cheyne, Tyne, Benny, Adidas, Toonelaide or Wellsy have got to re-register on here again soon as Blaydon?  :angry:

83874[/snapback]

It depends on his mood really, Cheyne's a surf dude, Blaydon's a candi-raver (?) who used to write for the Chronicle despite never leaving Sydney, Adidas is a staunch fan of Churchill (to fool Li3nZ into thinking it wasn't him :huh: ). He was rumoured to have registered as Lord_Lucan but that was never proved.

83883[/snapback]

The time where he claimed to have been living in and posting from Newcastle was class tbh. :search:

Bettered only by the time when he was exposed voting for himself as most knowledgeable poster and backing himself up in various arguments under different pseudonyms.

Watergate cant hold a candle to Blaydon tbh. :o

Clique= officially:

Gemmill

Craig

Gol

Alex

Asprilla's Foreskin

tbh

Everyone else is blatantly scum in their eyes.

83884[/snapback]

The hierarchy's wrong tbh.

Catmag said he looked like he's been force-fed micro chips for the last two years.

83880[/snapback]

The McCain variety? Or was she suggesting that he looked like some sort of Dr Who extra?