Souness is THE MAN!

Gemmill

He originally registered as Bennie to back himself up in an argument with me. Only for his head to explode when I accused him.

83898[/snapback]

:huh:

First time he'd been taken to task over it and exposed. Classic stuff. Fuck knows how long it had been going on for! :search:

83901[/snapback]

At a piss-up yonks ago JawD told me he'd been bombarded with PM's from Blaydon asking him to "Make them stop" following my accusations :o Tbh, my favourite posts were the ones where Blaydon would reply to his pseudonyms. Incidentally, if Toonelaide IS Blaydon he's gone full on evangelical, which wouldn't surprise one bit. For the record I don't think Wellsy is Blaydon.

83902[/snapback]

Aye, for the brief time that I was "The People's Mod" on Toontastic, I had a few PMs off him demanding that I delete all posts from a thread that accused him of having multiple identities. He was not a happy chappy. Unfortunately I didn't get any PMs off Benny and Tyne backing him up.

83907[/snapback]

One of the darkest periods in the boards history tbh.

83913[/snapback]

I quite enjoyed Gemmill's reign as People's Mod. Spamming became common place and well thoughtout coherent posts were taboo. No wonder I enjoyed it so much :angry:

83919[/snapback]

His legacy lives on tbh:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php#4

Aye, for the brief time that I was "The People's Mod" on Toontastic

83907[/snapback]

Jesus wept tbh

:search:

83911[/snapback]

The best candidate by a mile, as evidenced by the landslide victory in the voting. What followed was an albeit brief spell of the message board equivalent of Johan Cruyff's vision - Total Modding. Sublime.

:angry:

83916[/snapback]

Christ on a bike, thank god I missed that!

83920[/snapback]

Rule no. 1: Strictly no misery guts manic depressive mentallists. :o

He originally registered as Bennie to back himself up in an argument with me. Only for his head to explode when I accused him.

83898[/snapback]

First time he'd been taken to task over it and exposed. Classic stuff. Fuck knows how long it had been going on for! :search:

83901[/snapback]

At a piss-up yonks ago JawD told me he'd been bombarded with PM's from Blaydon asking him to "Make them stop" following my accusations :o Tbh, my favourite posts were the ones where Blaydon would reply to his pseudonyms. Incidentally, if Toonelaide IS Blaydon he's gone full on evangelical, which wouldn't surprise one bit. For the record I don't think Wellsy is Blaydon.

83902[/snapback]

Aye, for the brief time that I was "The People's Mod" on Toontastic, I had a few PMs off him demanding that I delete all posts from a thread that accused him of having multiple identities. He was not a happy chappy. Unfortunately I didn't get any PMs off Benny and Tyne backing him up.

83907[/snapback]

One of the darkest periods in the boards history tbh.

83913[/snapback]

I quite enjoyed Gemmill's reign as People's Mod. Spamming became common place and well thoughtout coherent posts were taboo. No wonder I enjoyed it so much :bedhump:

83919[/snapback]

His legacy lives on tbh:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php#4

83924[/snapback]

Even under Gemmill it was never that bad ;)

While we're on the subject though...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,13411.0.html

:angry: I stifled a giggle at that

Blaydon was a ledge and the first person to ever wind me up on t'internet.

'Yes, I live thousands of miles away and never watch NUFC, but I played semi-pro so therefore I am right. FACT.'

83934[/snapback]

Did no one try to explain to him that most 7 year olds over here could play semi-pro in Australia?

Blaydon was a ledge and the first person to ever wind me up on t'internet.

'Yes, I live thousands of miles away and never watch NUFC, but I played semi-pro so therefore I am right. FACT.'

83934[/snapback]

I think he wound me up on my very first day! I've had a bit of an agenda against him ever since then tbh. :huh:

Even under Gemmill it was never that bad  :o

While we're on the subject though...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,13411.0.html

:huh: I stifled a giggle at that

83929[/snapback]

If its any help I'll give you 60p for the two Snickers? Recoup some of your loses and all that.

83943[/snapback]

So you're ewerk then? :angry:

Surely Blaydon, Cheyne, Tyne, Benny, Adidas, Toonelaide or Wellsy have got to re-register on here again soon as Blaydon?  :o

83874[/snapback]

It depends on his mood really, Cheyne's a surf dude, Blaydon's a candi-raver (?) who used to write for the Chronicle despite never leaving Sydney, Adidas is a staunch fan of Churchill (to fool Li3nZ into thinking it wasn't him :huh: ). He was rumoured to have registered as Lord_Lucan but that was never proved.

83883[/snapback]

He must have been Blaydon when filling in his blog on msn..

Probably neva do anova, friend jst said get my own space, now have my own space, wateva the hell the point of this is, or why it's "well worthwhile" is still beyond comprehension for me, but here it is none the less. You lyk what I've done (which is very little, granted) then good, if not then, well, fair enuff I guess. Newcastle United rules, Wests Tigers rule, raving is jst about the most fun you can have in the world, clubbing isn't far off, sex of course tops the list but that's a given. That'll do I guess, have a good one.

Incidentally, will anyone own up to sending any of the dozens of supportive pm's he claimed to have received during his fued with me? He went beserk again when I said they were all from his psuedonyms :huh:

Probably neva do anova, friend jst said get my own space, now have my own space, wateva the hell the point of this is, or why it's "well worthwhile" is still beyond comprehension for me, but here it is none the less. You lyk what I've done (which is very little, granted) then good, if not then, well, fair enuff I guess. Newcastle United rules, Wests Tigers rule, raving is jst about the most fun you can have in the world, clubbing isn't far off, sex of course tops the list but that's a given. That'll do I guess, have a good one.

83948[/snapback]

Didn't know Mark was another one of Blaydon's personas.

"Australia" is just one very sick bloke with an internet connection tbh.

As is the west country.

83906[/snapback]

83957[/snapback]

You're not worthy of a comparison tbh :huh:

Incidentally, will anyone own up to sending any of the dozens of supportive pm's he claimed to have received during his fued with me? He went beserk again when I said they were all from his psuedonyms :huh:

83950[/snapback]

I remember that an all. "I've had literally dozens of PM's telling me I'm right, stick to my guns, don't leave etc etc etc......"

Too perpetual on here tbh

83962[/snapback]

It will be if he returns. You wont hear me complaining though.

83964[/snapback]

I hope he's Toonelaide like

"Australia" is just one very sick bloke with an internet connection tbh.

As is the west country.

83906[/snapback]

:o

83957[/snapback]

You're not worthy of a comparison tbh :huh:

83960[/snapback]

You're not worthy of a National Insurance number :search:

Lame tbh

84035[/snapback]

No!

You're lame!