Gemmill

Clique= officially:

Gemmill

Craig

Gol

Alex

Asprilla's Foreskin

tbh

Everyone else is blatantly scum in their eyes.

83884[/snapback]

The hierarchy's wrong tbh.

83888[/snapback]

tbh

Gemmill

Craig

Gol

Alex

Asprilla's Foreskin

?

Catmag said he looked like he's been force-fed micro chips for the last two years.

83880[/snapback]

The McCain variety? Or was she suggesting that he looked like some sort of Dr Who extra?

83889[/snapback]

He looks a bit like Clarissa Dickson-Wright if reports are to be believed.

Clique= officially:

Gemmill

Craig

Gol

Alex

Asprilla's Foreskin

tbh

Everyone else is blatantly scum in their eyes.

83884[/snapback]

Who would want to be part of that clique? :huh:

83894[/snapback]

Mark tbh.

And his girlfriend.

Surely Blaydon, Cheyne, Tyne, Benny, Adidas, Toonelaide or Wellsy have got to re-register on here again soon as Blaydon?  :bedhump:

83874[/snapback]

It depends on his mood really, Cheyne's a surf dude, Blaydon's a candi-raver (?) who used to write for the Chronicle despite never leaving Sydney, Adidas is a staunch fan of Churchill (to fool Li3nZ into thinking it wasn't him :huh: ). He was rumoured to have registered as Lord_Lucan but that was never proved.

83883[/snapback]

The time where he claimed to have been living in and posting from Newcastle was class tbh. :search:

Bettered only by the time when he was exposed voting for himself as most knowledgeable poster and backing himself up in various arguments under different pseudonyms.

Watergate cant hold a candle to Blaydon tbh. :o

83887[/snapback]

Really? :angry:

I had some decent arguments with Blaydon - it never occurred to me other posters backing up his "facts" might have been him himself. ;)

Surely Blaydon, Cheyne, Tyne, Benny, Adidas, Toonelaide or Wellsy have got to re-register on here again soon as Blaydon?  ;)

83874[/snapback]

It depends on his mood really, Cheyne's a surf dude, Blaydon's a candi-raver (?) who used to write for the Chronicle despite never leaving Sydney, Adidas is a staunch fan of Churchill (to fool Li3nZ into thinking it wasn't him :huh: ). He was rumoured to have registered as Lord_Lucan but that was never proved.

83883[/snapback]

The time where he claimed to have been living in and posting from Newcastle was class tbh. :search:

Bettered only by the time when he was exposed voting for himself as most knowledgeable poster and backing himself up in various arguments under different pseudonyms.

Watergate cant hold a candle to Blaydon tbh. :o

83887[/snapback]

Really? :angry:

I had some decent arguments with Blaydon - it never occurred to me other posters backing up his "facts" might have been him himself. :huh:

83896[/snapback]

Mate, that was the seminal moment of the linuxdriven era. Followed by the Oceania World Cup thread. :bedhump:

Everyone should familiarise themselves with Blaydon's numerous faux pas before they get into any dialogue with him. It's all pure gold tbh.

He originally registered as Bennie to back himself up in an argument with me. Only for his head to explode when I accused him.

83898[/snapback]

:huh:

First time he'd been taken to task over it and exposed. Classic stuff. Fuck knows how long it had been going on for! :search:

He originally registered as Bennie to back himself up in an argument with me. Only for his head to explode when I accused him.

83898[/snapback]

First time he'd been taken to task over it and exposed. Classic stuff. Fuck knows how long it had been going on for! :search:

83901[/snapback]

At a piss-up yonks ago JawD told me he'd been bombarded with PM's from Blaydon asking him to "Make them stop" following my accusations :o Tbh, my favourite posts were the ones where Blaydon would reply to his pseudonyms. Incidentally, if Toonelaide IS Blaydon he's gone full on evangelical, which wouldn't surprise one bit. For the record I don't think Wellsy is Blaydon.

83898[/snapback]

83901[/snapback]

At a piss-up yonks ago JawD told me he'd been bombarded with PM's from Blaydon asking him to "Make them stop" following my accusations :o Tbh, my favourite posts were the ones where Blaydon would reply to his pseudonyms. Incidentally, if Toonelaide IS Blaydon he's gone full on evangelical, which wouldn't surprise one bit. For the record I don't think Wellsy is Blaydon.

83902[/snapback]

:angry:

I don't either, but as a fellow Australian I think it only fair he suffers the sins of the fathers. In this case the father of candi rave. :bedhump:

83898[/snapback]

83901[/snapback]

83902[/snapback]

Aye, for the brief time that I was "The People's Mod" on Toontastic, I had a few PMs off him demanding that I delete all posts from a thread that accused him of having multiple identities. He was not a happy chappy. Unfortunately I didn't get any PMs off Benny and Tyne backing him up.

"Australia" is just one very sick bloke with an internet connection tbh.

As is the west country.

83906[/snapback]

.......I like, I like!

83908[/snapback]

As is Ireland :search:

83898[/snapback]

83901[/snapback]

83902[/snapback]

Aye, for the brief time that I was "The People's Mod" on Toontastic, I had a few PMs off him demanding that I delete all posts from a thread that accused him of having multiple identities. He was not a happy chappy. Unfortunately I didn't get any PMs off Benny and Tyne backing him up.

83907[/snapback]

One of the darkest periods in the boards history tbh.

As is Ireland :search:

83912[/snapback]

:huh: I was waiting for that, no one even picked up on me apologising for being a forty-something muppet from Dundalk yesterday.

Aye, for the brief time that I was "The People's Mod" on Toontastic

83907[/snapback]

Jesus wept tbh

83911[/snapback]

The best candidate by a mile, as evidenced by the landslide victory in the voting. What followed was an albeit brief spell of the message board equivalent of Johan Cruyff's vision - Total Modding. Sublime.

:search:

83907[/snapback]

Jesus wept tbh

83911[/snapback]

The best candidate by a mile, as evidenced by the landslide victory in the voting. What followed was an albeit brief spell of the message board equivalent of Johan Cruyff's vision - Total Modding. Sublime.

83916[/snapback]

dimpled chads IIRC

As is Ireland :o

83912[/snapback]

:huh: I was waiting for that, no one even picked up on me apologising for being a forty-something muppet from Dundalk yesterday.

83915[/snapback]

40-something? Thought you were younger than that tbh. :search: I knew you were Irish though.

83898[/snapback]

83901[/snapback]

83902[/snapback]

83907[/snapback]

One of the darkest periods in the boards history tbh.

83913[/snapback]

I quite enjoyed Gemmill's reign as People's Mod. Spamming became common place and well thoughtout coherent posts were taboo. No wonder I enjoyed it so much :angry:

83907[/snapback]

Jesus wept tbh

83911[/snapback]

:o

83916[/snapback]

Christ on a bike, thank god I missed that!