The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

as far as the deadwood goes, he's not the worst. at least he always put in a shift and occasionally popped up with a goal or assist. i'm more concerned that colback hasn't been dispatched yet. 

4 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

He's stolen a living at this club for quite some time.

Jacob Murphy will be twice the player.

That's a low bar you've set there mate.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

as far as the deadwood goes, he's not the worst. at least he always put in a shift and occasionally popped up with a goal or assist. i'm more concerned that colback hasn't been dispatched yet. 

I feel the same about both players.

this is the order in which i'd be looking to get the deadwood off the books. i wouldn't mind keeping both gouffran and dummet as long as they're not both guaranteed starters every week. 

Colback

Selz

Anita (glad that was resolved early)

Hanley

Gamez

Murphjy

Gouffran

Dummet

I'd be more concerned with Dummett as backup left-back than Gouffran as backup winger.

And I'm more concerned about Colback playing football than I am about my own mortality.

Gamez can play both sides, right?  He looked decent enough when he actually got onto the pitch; I'd keep him for another year.

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

this is the order in which i'd be looking to get the deadwood off the books. i wouldn't mind keeping both gouffran and dummet as long as they're not both guaranteed starters every week. 

Colback

Selz

Hanley

Gamez

Murphjy

Gouffran

Dummet

same

stolen a living is a bit harsh of you're talking about gouffran, he's grafted and changed his style for pards.

serious question tho lads, if getting pissed off at Ashley and co playing the same shit game they always do, with rafa as manager == bedwetting. What does getting excited about signing a Norwich player the day before your first friendly equal??

30 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Colback

Selz

Hanley

Gamez

Murphjy

Gouffran

Dummet

Thing is we'll do well to replace half of them. Can't see us getting rid of Dummet or Colback. Wouldn't complain about ginger but Dummet had a decent season and deserves a chance in the squad. 

Gouffran was very average at best, he was never good enough at the highest level and never will be. He eptimised everything that was wrong with the team that got relegated, a massive lack of quality. He was a fit lad and could run around for 90 minutes, give the lad a pat on the back. Anyone arguing otherwise is fucking clueless.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

4 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

After seeing Jack Cork go to Burnley for 10 million I now have hope that we can actually get a decent amount for Colback.

How much for James Ward Prowse to replace him in today's market? :unsure: 

19 minutes ago, scoobos said:

stolen a living is a bit harsh of you're talking about gouffran, he's grafted and changed his style for pards.

serious question tho lads, if getting pissed off at Ashley and co playing the same shit game they always do, with rafa as manager == bedwetting. What does getting excited about signing a Norwich player the day before your first friendly equal??

Who's getting excited?

25 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Don't think anyone is really ripping their cock off at the prospect of signing Murphy. There's an positivity about his potential signing, just like there'd be positivity about almost any young lad signing.

Not saying this'll be the straw that breaks the camels back regarding Rafa. But i'd imagine Ashley & Charnley will be sailing pretty close to the wind if the Murphy deal doesn't happen.

Just now, trooper said:

Not saying this'll be the straw that breaks the camels back regarding Rafa. But i'd imagine Ashley & Charnley will be sailing pretty close to the wind if the Murphy deal doesn't happen.

Rafa must be fuming like, all the good feeling around the club that we built up last season pretty much all turned to shite due to disarray over transfers.