The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

2 goals and no assists.

sign him up!

You obviously don't know his potential or read other forums, check RAWK and Hull forums see what they say about him only 23 as well, people raving on about Jacob Murphy, he's a far better player and same age

5 minutes ago, copperd123 said:

You obviously don't know his potential or read other forums, check RAWK and Hull forums see what they say about him only 23 as well, people raving on about Jacob Murphy, he's a far better player and same age

Aye, RAWK, that bastion of football knowledge :lol: might as well have said RTG.

Markovic is both shite and lazy as fuck, he doesn't score goals and he doesn't set them up either. He can run fast and thats it.

Not only that but we don't need any more wingers anyway, fuck knows he's not capable of playing in central midfield.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Aye, RAWK, that bastion of football knowledge :lol: might as well have said RTG.

Markovic is both shite and lazy as fuck, he doesn't score goals and he doesn't set them up either. He can run fast and thats it.

Not only that but we don't need any more wingers anyway, fuck knows he's not capable of playing in central midfield.

I think it's clear what's shite and lazy as fuck is your capacity to research a player and judge accordingly, because literally everything you said is wrong.

He would be mainly a no. 10 but he's good enough that he could be moulded into a midfield role and yes can play wing if needs be. Clearly you like your echo chamber, your ignorance is duly noted.

Primarily as a number 10 having played 3 games there last season in which time he neither scored nor set up a goal. Farmed out on loan by Liverpool for the last two seasons despite them paying 20 million for him (but we could get him for half that because hes REALLY GOOD GUYS!) because hes clearly not good enough in which time hes managed 3 league goals.

Aye alright he's class :lol:

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Primarily as a number 10 having played 3 games there last season in which time he neither scored nor set up a goal. Farmed out on loan by Liverpool for the last two seasons despite them paying 20 million for him (but we could get him for half that because hes REALLY GOOD GUYS!) because hes clearly not good enough in which time hes managed 3 league goals.

Aye alright he's class :lol:

If you actually check what Liverpool fans say about him you'll find they rate him and many think he should be back up as a squad player and shouldn't sell, but hey lets be realistic Liverpool are on another level to us and given the right coaching and run in a team he can be a huge asset.

He has good work ethic, very good on counter attack and great eye for a pass, he's often the player that'll make the first pass that starts off a move if you bother to watch his highlights last season for Hull, feel free to do so many commenters who follow Hull say their push for survival ended when he got injured, that's his real weakness his injury problems much like SDJ, undoubted talent though you'd be a total idiot to deny it, but oh shit wait.. yeah you

Yeah most players look good when you watch their highlight videos.

Ah he's a crock as well, brilliant! Just what we need.

9 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

After many years of reading the opinions of just the people on this board there is no way I would trust supporters to deliver a decent critique of a player.

Are you implying that you can my good sir?...

1 hour ago, copperd123 said:

If you actually check what Liverpool fans say about him you'll find they rate him and many think he should be back up as a squad player and shouldn't sell, but hey lets be realistic Liverpool are on another level to us and given the right coaching and run in a team he can be a huge asset.

He has good work ethic, very good on counter attack and great eye for a pass, he's often the player that'll make the first pass that starts off a move if you bother to watch his highlights last season for Hull, feel free to do so many commenters who follow Hull say their push for survival ended when he got injured, that's his real weakness his injury problems much like SDJ, undoubted talent though you'd be a total idiot to deny it, but oh shit wait.. yeah you

Mackem

:lol:

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

I like the new guy, he's ballsy.

Be honest man, you're just happy it's not your throat getting jumped down. 

For the record, I wouldn't touch Markovic with a barge pole. He's like the midfield version of Manquillo, another Liverpool reject who spent his last season on loan at a relegated shitheap. 

34 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Be honest man, you're just happy it's not your throat getting jumped down. 

For the record, I wouldn't touch Markovic with a barge pole. He's like the midfield version of Manquillo, another Liverpool reject who spent his last season on loan at a relegated shitheap. 

You don't know me at all, I've never been shy of attention.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

he's obviously never been for a drink with bravado dave

He wouldn't be in any state to remember if he had or not. LADSLADSLADS