The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

3 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

Be honest man, you're just happy it's not your throat getting jumped down. 

For the record, I wouldn't touch Markovic with a barge pole. He's like the midfield version of Manquillo, another Liverpool reject who spent his last season on loan at a relegated shitheap. 

Manquillo will surprise I guarantee, probably best value buy we have made I wouldn't judge him on what Sunderland fans say because that team and the manager were completely shocking, if he can do well for Marseille and Liverpool (yes he did well there) then he can certainly do well with Rafa for us.

Have you watched any game highlights of him or read what Liverpool fans think of him? Don't forget this reject with no hope seemingly is only 23 and was playing in Madrid derby when he was 20 against Ronaldo and co. holding his own, once more undoubted talent.

Edited by copperd123
spelling mistake, Madrid derby not el classico -_- lol

20 minutes ago, copperd123 said:

Have you watched any game highlights of him or read what Liverpool fans think of him? Don't forget this reject with no hope seemingly is only 23 and was playing in el classico when he was 20 against Ronaldo and co. holding his own, once more undoubted talent.

You're right about that, whats particularly worth taking into account with Manquillo is that he never actually played for either club involved in el classico.

Just now, Andrew said:

I am aren't I? :)

Yeah you're obviously just going to focus on that one mistake and ignore anything else I say, perhaps instead of being condescending and dismissive towards an opinion different to your own you should look in a little more detail? Doesn't reflect well on you

You aren't right and time will show that

31 minutes ago, copperd123 said:

I'm from Northumberland and have supported Newcastle all my life, dickhead :D

It was obviously a joke towards the mackems calling everyone a mag on their forums

Dont let that get in the way of your rantings though

I reckon this lad could be exactly what this place needs. It's been a long, quiet summer, with only CT's fleeting return on the election thread temporarily shaking things up.

Every board needs a fighting figure.

1 minute ago, 247 said:

It was obviously a joke towards the mackems calling everyone a mag on their forums

Dont let that get in the way of your rantings though

How would it be obvious to someone who has literally just joined a forum? How am I ranting I can have a perfectly reasonable discussion but literally the first comment I made was met with derision by some jumped up idiot who bases his opinions on nothing much at all as evidenced by the posts made? If someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean they're ranting, it just shows you have no capacity to reply adequately

1 minute ago, copperd123 said:

How would it be obvious to someone who has literally just joined a forum? How am I ranting I can have a perfectly reasonable discussion but literally the first comment I made was met with derision by some jumped up idiot who bases his opinions on nothing much at all as evidenced by the posts made? If someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean they're ranting, it just shows you have no capacity to reply adequately

Other than all that evidence, appearances, goals, assists records, positions played etc.

As opposed to reading RAWK.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Other than all that evidence, appearances, goals, assists records, positions played etc.

As opposed to reading RAWK.

I recommend you to go watch his highlights on youtube and read the Hull forums also, would you profess to know more about Markovic and his talents than Liverpool fans and Hull fans? Very strange

Just now, copperd123 said:

I recommend you to go watch his highlights on youtube and read the Hull forums also, would you profess to know more about Markovic and his talents than Liverpool fans and Hull fans? Very strange

:lol:

I remember watching Davide Santon (Inter) absolutely school Ronaldo (Man United), putting in an exceptional defensive performance (available on YouTube)

I wouldn't read too much in to it. 

I've not really seen much of him to be honest & if I did I probably wouldn't be paying attention.

I lost a lot of interest in watching players to see how good they are. 

58 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Jesus Christ, that's like that Shola parody compilation. I watched the first 2 mins and Manquillo gave away a penalty and didn't complete a pass

He was 19 at the time and the penalty was a dive, definitely wasn't shit, control is very good and composed on the ball makes good runs