The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, copperd123 said:

He was 19 at the time and the penalty was a dive, definitely wasn't shit, control is very good and composed on the ball makes good runs

I think you've clicked on the wrong video buddy :lol:

2 hours ago, copperd123 said:

What relevance does this have? Guess you want to remain ignorant so you can automatically be right in your mind? You can never be wrong I suppose how precious

Do you mean to tell me that you don't recognise the significance of NUFC LEGEND Nacho Gonzalezs storied and prestigious youtube compilation?

And you've the temerity to call others ignorant, dear me.

This forum is nigh on impenetrable for newbies mind :lol:

It's like a proving ground where you have to commit to at least one argument with a forum mainstay in order for everyone to invest enough emotional capital in you for it to be worth sticking around.

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

This forum is nigh on impenetrable for newbies mind :lol:

It's like a proving ground where you have to commit to at least one argument with a forum mainstay in order for everyone to invest enough emotional capital in you for it to be worth sticking around.

You're still on probation so I'd pipe doon, Layvin.

;)

Bobby Concur “I think Rafa Benitez is frustrated....the next two or three weeks, things might change a little bit."

This is the same Brown Nosed Bob who said 

“I have seen John Carver at close hand working with the players at Newcastle United and I have to say it’s impressive to see.

Former club captain hanging on to Ashley's shirt tail it's quite sad 

Considering we need at least a GK,CM, & a striker the last part of the first sentence (things might change a little bit) doesn't sound to clever

Edited by trooper

Been linked with Napoli's Brazilian defensive midfielder with the least Brazilian sounding name ever .... Alan. 

Rumours are we're also in for his cousin, Geoff 

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Been linked with Napoli's Brazilian defensive midfielder with the least Brazilian sounding name ever .... Alan. 

The Napoli one? There are, surprisingly, a few brazilian defensive midfielders called Allan apparently.

The rumours of us going for a defensive midfielder aren't going away really, Samaris, Carvalho and now this guy.

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

The Napoli one? There are, surprisingly, a few brazilian defensive midfielders called Allan apparently.

The rumours of us going for a defensive midfielder aren't going away really, Samaris, Carvalho and now this guy.

The worry for me is we've Hayden and Colback who can do a DM job. Admittedly Colback is poor, but we have no one in the squad who can do Shelvey's job other than Shelvey, do we?

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Hopefully means we are trying to shift Colback. 

As far as strikers go I think we should be in for Andre Grey. Young, in the last year of his contract, would see us as a step up. His attitude would be the only worry, he had a bit of the Nile Rangers about him when he was younger 

Just now, The Fish said:

The worry for me is we've Hayden and Colback who can do a DM job. Admittedly Colback is poor, but we have no one in the squad who can do Shelvey's job other than Shelvey, do we?

Not many players have the passing range of Shelvey though. If you are playing an AM and DM then Diame, Hayden or De Jong could potentially play a more attacking role 

18 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fingers crossed he's a bit better than his brother Fred.