The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Apparently we are also in talks with West Ham for Adrian

I do worry that a team full of Spanish players (Adrian, Manquillo, Merino, Joselu) will be no better than Carr's French buys (Rivière, Haidara, Saivet, Marveaux, Gouffran).

Cheap shit is cheap shit, regardless of where they are from. Rafa has previous at Liverpool buying Josemi, Luis Garcia, Morientes, Arbeloa, Ayala, Riera etc.

Arbeloa and Garcia were good players tbf, if Manquillo and Joselu or whoever is most comparable live up to that tag then we'll be doing well.

Adrian is a better keeper than we have as well imo.

25 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Nice and positive Billy.

I'm actually quite positive about Merino. I know nothing about him. I've never seen him play, nor had I ever heard of him before we signed him. That said, I can say ,with some degree of certainty, that he is an upgrade on Colback and Diame.

3 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I'm actually quite positive about Merino. I know nothing about him. I've never seen him play, nor had I ever heard of him before we signed him. That said, I can say ,with some degree of certainty, that he is an upgrade on Colback and Diame.

That ball with the outside of his foot on Wednesday is all the proof I need.

I'm seeing some Stoke fans sounding upset about Joselu leaving so maybe he's not all shite? 

We've made an enquiry for 35 year old Cedric Caraso apparently. GK that Bordeaux have released

We've got Darlow, Elliot, Krul and Woodman and we seem to be breaking our necks to sign any old shit to add to the ranks. 

Just looking, we didn't really spend a lot the last time we came up, we had a less capable manager and I'd say the league wasn't as shit.