The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Just now, ewerk said:

:lol: Your time in the Pencil Museum wasn't wasted.

I've never actually been, that was Tooj :lol: It's some shit that's been left in me noggin from technical drawing at school. Not going to the pencil and knowing that somehow feels even worse than having gone there :lol:

Charnley does fuck all anyway, man. He's a glorified yes man. Every single major decision and most of the minor ones at the club go through Ashley.

if we don't get significant recruits and rafa manages to keep us up, he's even more god-like than the majority of us think. on paper, our squad looks one of the the worst three in the league to me. 

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

if we don't get significant recruits and rafa manages to keep us up, he's even more god-like than the majority of us think. on paper, our squad looks one of the the worst three in the league to me. 

Totally agree. Think it was adios on here said Stoke were shite but they had a canny bit better squad than us (or words to that effect).

This is getting tedious now 4 days from Rafa's first deadline 9 from his second & nothing. In fact The Chrojic are reporting he still doesn't know the hudget absolutley mental if true.

Edited by trooper

8 minutes ago, trooper said:

This is getting tedious now 4 days from Rafa's first deadline 9 from his second & nothing. In fact The Chrojic are reporting he still doesn't know the hudget absolutley mental if true.

Sorry, I have to :lol: or I'll :jesuswept::panic::suicide: 

18 minutes ago, trooper said:

4 days from deadline and you're worrying? Thats 4 days where we could sign absolutely anyone man!

• Like 1