The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

4 days from deadline and you're worrying? Thats 4 days where we could sign absolutely anyone man!

Andrew over 10 years of Ashley come on mate we all know how this plays out.

1 minute ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Trooper, we need an intervention or something to take your mind off Ashley even for a day. This can't be healthy.

I'm ok mate like i've said i'm prepared i just find it very bizzare that Ashley wont back Rafa. 

This just popped up on N.O. just insert Ashley instead of Lame arse

You guys (the fans/supporters) don't understand how f***ing horrible we can be"

Derek Llambias

Edited by trooper

I don't think it's a unique standpoint, I just remember adios making a comment along those lines. Obviously you saying it too, Ant, only serves to add gravitas to the sentiment ;)

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Andrew over 10 years of Ashley come on mate we all know how this plays out.

Aye course we do mate, so does Rafa.

I don't understand how you seem to be both surprised and totally sick of it at the same time.

13 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I don't understand how you seem to be both surprised and totally sick of it at the same time.

:lol: Help me Obi Wan you're our only hope.

Edited by Ken

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I've been thinking that too :lol:

To save any confusion @trooper   & @Andrew just start from what we can logically deduce  from what we know.. 

1. "Rafa doesn't know his transfer budget" = THERE IS NO FUCKIN TRANSFER BUDGET 

2. "Rafa has to sell to buy" = SEE 1 ABOVE

Hope this helps x :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Isn’t this the 3rd time he’s pulled the same bluff? I’m amazed he’s managed to become a billionaire with this sort of craic

The thing is these amaturish stunts might well drive Stavely away

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Yes. That is exactly what I’m saying and the post contained no exaggeration or flippancy whatsoever.

What are you, algerian or something?

Rafa on budget: “We are playing with a list of names. So we will see how close we can go.” 

Rafa on injuries: "Gamez, Lejeune & Mitro are not available, but Mbemba & Elliot are available. Lascelles is also fit, which is important for us because he is our captain & our leader"

Rafa asked if frustrated: “We will do our best until the last day.”

Rafa on Jan 20 deadline: “I still have confidence what we do what we have to do. We are talking to agents and people who give us options. I concentrate on games"

Rafa on self-imposed January 20th deadline: "Still I have confidence that we can do what we have to do. But I can only concentrate on the game & then hope it happens. If the team is doing well, it easier for everyone, including the owner, so if we can sign players we must"

Rafa: "We are not talking about selling anyone who can make a difference to our teams. People are coming to us asking for players, but only on loan. It is only serious if we want to buy. We are not interested in loan, we would want money & replacements"

Rafa on selling to relegation rivals (asked about Shelvey): "We do not want to sell players who are playing already. It would cost a lot of money to replace them in January, so we are not looking to sell them. We want to sign players as we are short in some areas" 

Rafa: "Carlos is a good manager with a good record against us, but hopefully we end that"

Rafa: “We have to move players because we need positions in the squad. But we don’t have to sell to buy. If players go it will be because we have replacements.”