The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Sky reporting that we're looking to exchange Mbemba for Sakho in one of those oft reported, never actually happen, swap deals.

So that's obviously not going to happen.

i was also reading shelvey for hernandez swap with west ham which sounds like nonsense too. i could see hernandez doing alright for us though it'd be nice if shelvey were the one creating goals for him 

Just now, trooper said:

So we're not even talking loans now its got down to swapsie's :D

Not defending Ashley but the teams we're looking to do business with, especially relegation rivals, might be making these demands (assuming for a moment it's not all bollocks). It's not that different to Rafa saying players can only go if we get a replacement in first.

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not defending Ashley but the teams we're looking to do business with, especially relegation rivals, might be making these demands (assuming for a moment it's not all bollocks). It's not that different to Rafa saying players can only go if we get a replacement in first.

I know your not defending Ashley but bloody hell it comes to something when the only deal we could potentially do is a swap deal.:D

2 minutes ago, trooper said:

I know your not defending Ashley but bloody hell it comes to something when the only deal we could potentially do is a swap deal.:D

What I mean is that might not be solely down to budget. It probably is like :lol:

Not even worth getting worked about since I expect it to be a long 5 months, even with any investment. I still think we'll be alright like but we're going to have to full advantage of some friendly (on paper) fixtures and even then, I think we'll not be able to relax until the last couple of weeks. Still, World Cup year, lads. We've always got that to look forward to.

I'd go on record as saying there's no chance we will swap Mbemba for Diafra Sakho. It's a hard pass on Hernandez as well, he's well off the pace and Gayle is essentially a fitter version of him. 

None of this matters as we have absolutely no budget and intend to sign no fucker but it's nice to at least pretend we might have some activity in this market. 

6 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Jurgen Flop has lost the plot, he reckons sicknote sturrage is worth £30 million :icon_lol:

It doesn't really matter to us we're not spending or loaning :D

47 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: I’m sure he’ll leave his starting spot at the club topping Calcio A and European football to come join a relegation battle in the North East of England.

Just checked they'd want £10+ million for him :D