The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

16 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

IF we can stay up, the squad is looking trim. No big earners left and most of the shite sold or shipped out on loan

Left? Who were our big earners?

Still quite a lot of shit to shift if/when the takeover is concluded tbf

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Left? Who were our big earners?

Still quite a lot of shit to shift if/when the takeover is concluded tbf

Colback.

I don't know anything about Dubravka, is he coming in to be 1st choice? Darlow to be 3rd? 

Slimani is an excellent signing, and I will change my profile picture to an Algerian flag after he scores his first goal. Can't wait to see him in black and white, he never got a proper chance at Leicester. Mitrovic was contributing nothing so loaning him out makes perfect sense. Colback is our Rodwell, getting rid isn't as easy as it seems, but loaning him out is the next best thing. Saivet never actually played for us, in years to come we'll think of him as a Ferreyra or Doumbia signing. Aarons has no future at SJP.

Good last-minute business imo.

18 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Mitro's loan has broken down, apparently. Bet he wandered into their training ground windmilling.

They’ve failed to sell a player to fund the deal. Apparently he’s still expected to go elsewhere because god forbid we go into a relegation battle with four forward options.

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

He’ll be at the match tonight, apparently, so it’s as good as done, you’d think.

Not good enough. <_<  

Just now, ewerk said:

They’ve failed to sell a player to fund the deal. Apparently he’s still expected to go elsewhere because god forbid we go into a relegation battle with four forward options.

As long as it doesn't mean Slimani isn't signing, he can rot in the reserves, or maybe wander the Bigg Market necking pints and picking fights, I don't care. If the Slimani deal is dependent on Mitro leaving though, that'd be just our luck.