The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

I like Atsu but this kid looks different class. 

Atsu, Murphy, Ritchie and Kenedy would be a decent four to pick from. Ritchie has come back into form of late, which is good to see because he was on a bit of a horror run of games, but I wouldn’t mind seeing us go with two from the other three. Kenedy and one flank and Atsu or Murphy on the other. 

14 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I like Atsu but this kid looks different class. 

Atsu, Murphy, Ritchie and Kenedy would be a decent four to pick from. Ritchie has come back into form of late, which is good to see because he was on a bit of a horror run of games, but I wouldn’t mind seeing us go with two from the other three. Kenedy and one flank and Atsu or Murphy on the other. 

Oh, I agree. He'll probably cost about 3 or 4 times as much like but he would be a good addition.

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'd still have Townsend back if Palace got relegated. Murphy has the potential to improve but Atsu flatters to deceive most games

I'd have him back even if they stay up. ;)

The only reason we didn't re-sign him was because Ashley couldn't stand the thought of paying a little bit more money for a player he'd sold not long previously, even though it represented a bargain after the way prices had gone. I bet he wishes he never left.

Edit: I also think Atsu's alright for 4th choice winger and has the potential to improve. His pace makes him a decent option to use as an impact sub too. I tend to agree with your assessment of him though

Edited by Alex

So this is going to be the week when Mike Ashley can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark? 

So where now? What about the next few years? How can we as a club take advantage of this solid foundation and become a regular top four challenger?

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

So this is going to be the week when Mike Ashley can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark? 

So where now? What about the next few years? How can we as a club take advantage of this solid foundation and become a regular top four challenger?

cunt

On 31/01/2018 at 13:07, acrossthepond said:

To be honest I'd rather have Gayle. He's a known quantity. Jorgensen seemed like a flop just waiting to happen. 

One goal since the turn of the year suggests that you might be right.

The sun on sunday reporting Lascelles to West Ham in the summer 15 mill....Blatantly planted in a tory rag by a dildo seller, one of their offspring or their hand maiden to try to change the negativity around their club. They think their punters are fuckin stupid :glare: 

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

The sun on sunday reporting Lascelles to West Ham in the summer 15 mill....Blatantly planted in a tory rag by a dildo seller, one of their offspring or their hand maiden to try to change the negativity around their club. They think their punters are fuckin stupid :glare: 

Who the fuck has their name to this? Martin Samuel or another west ham supporting journalist?

It's a reasonable idea for a tv show, but they got the details wrong. The kind of viewers who'd be interested in hearing journalists discuss off-field issues affecting a variety of clubs want actual variety. But this is, constantly, discussions on Mourinho's latest misdirection, Wenger, Klopp, Guardiola or the carry-on of players from the top clubs. 

It's an hour long show, isn't it? So, why not talk about the Oystons, or Ciellini. Talk about how Turkish football is fucking insane. Discuss how well Nolan is doing in his first real managerial role. Don't spend 45 minutes talking about Mourinho doing the same boring shit he does after every disappointing result as if we don't already know that he's just trying to get us talking about anything aside from his inflexibility. 

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's a reasonable idea for a tv show, but they got the details wrong. The kind of viewers who'd be interested in hearing journalists discuss off-field issues affecting a variety of clubs want actual variety. But this is, constantly, discussions on Mourinho's latest misdirection, Wenger, Klopp, Guardiola or the carry-on of players from the top clubs. 

It's an hour long show, isn't it? So, why not talk about the Oystons, or Ciellini. Talk about how Turkish football is fucking insane. Discuss how well Nolan is doing in his first real managerial role. Don't spend 45 minutes talking about Mourinho doing the same boring shit he does after every disappointing result as if we don't already know that he's just trying to get us talking about anything aside from his inflexibility. 

The kind of people who want that aren't watching Sky sports though, they're listening to a variety of podcasts that do it better.