The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Mirror reckon Everton have had a 25 million bid for Gylfi Sigurdsson accepted.

Barkley definitely on his way out if thats the case.

Aye, well his week to decide whether he's staying is up with no announcement of a new contract so I'm guessing that's him off. £25m for Sigurdsson isn't a bad deal. I'd be happy with us paying that for him.

53 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thought he showed a lot of potential but he's regressed if anything over the last couple of seasons

I reckon thats down to Martinez tbh, he looked tailor made to be a number 10 when he came through until Martinez decided he could play deeper, after which he's not looked as effective.

I really rate him, would love it if we signed him and think he'd flourish under Rafas system playing off a striker.

5 minutes ago, Ant said:

never understand why they don't get the euro football show lot to do the commentating on the games instead of owen and co

the difference in quality between the hightlight show with richardson and the rest and the live games is staggering like

Ah yes, about that:

http://www.football365.com/news/on-bt-sports-european-football-show-and-a-stupid-decision