The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

5 hours ago, Ant said:

if fucking Swansea manage to bring in Renato Sanches and all we've done is hoof out some deadwood to bring in second rate shitters on Joselus level... i'm out

I'm honestly struggling to think of (excluding other newly promoted sides) another teams squad i wouldn't possibly switch for our own that rafa could probably do better with

Paying 8 million to take someone on loan is fucking mental behaviour, man. What a load of shite. There's no chance i want us involved in that shit

11 hours ago, Ant said:

if fucking Swansea manage to bring in Renato Sanches and all we've done is hoof out some deadwood to bring in second rate shitters on Joselus level... i'm out

I'm honestly struggling to think of (excluding other newly promoted sides) another teams squad i wouldn't possibly switch for our own that rafa could probably do better with

Burnley? Stoke?

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Liverpool set to splash £140m today, including £40m on Alex Ox-Ch and £70m on that Southampton defender Van Dijk.

:huh:

They fucking tapped Van Dijk up and were supposed to have withdrawn interest. Where's their punishment? We'll have to ask the Match Of The Day lads to flag it up to the F.A

14 minutes ago, OTF said:

It'd be a stark shock if we landed a Targett for once.

He's a LB apparently, how many have we been linked with....

Not-Today-Sad-Arya-Stark-In-Game-Of-Thro

Edited by The Fish

Just rumours of Kenedy and Targett. 

Gayle apparently showed up to training 4 hours early. You'd think, if he was leaving for Fulham, he and his representatives would be en route to London by now.