The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Drinkwater following in the proud tradition of english players going to a top club to fulfill the homegrown quota and play in the league cup maybe by going to chelsea.

Aye I was speaking to mate about this yesterday.  Madness the price they're talking about him too.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They've agreed a fee for Niasse from Everton so may be out of the running?

It's more likely they'll sign both than we'll pip anyone to a deal.

2 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

More likely we're making no attempt to sign him in the first place.

True enough. 

Kenedy aside, I think the only way we'll see someone coming in, is if Gayle leaves. And to be honest, I'd expect a loan deal for Perez, rather than a permanent deal for Tosun.

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

Off today to help my sister move house. Pretty much every move on SSN is £20m plus. :lol:

and then there's Newcastle who can't afford a loan.

Yep :lol: the likes of Bournemouth making 25M bids now while we ask Southampton if we can loan one of their players. 

:lol: in that case, the only business I see us doing is bringing a loan striker in to replace Gayle, should he go. 

Oh and Colback, Krul and maybe Lazaar's exits too.

Havent seen too much of him but isnt Perez more similar to Joselu than Gayle? I thought we'd be looking at someone to compliment the big lads up front. Or add variety to the attack. Speed, making runs and all that.

Just now, trooper said:

This is pathetic Rafa wanted it sorted right at the begining now were all waiting to see if there's a last minute deal for Gayle & we may get a couple of loanies in.

It was expected. Its till mind numbingly frustrating but it was expected with Ashley. People just keep forgetting what a massive cunt he is.

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Rafa to walk is more of a cert than us signing anyone 

I think we might see another one or two of these windows before that happens. Our only hope is a miracle takeover out of nowhere while Rafa is still here. 

8 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Havent seen too much of him but isnt Perez more similar to Joselu than Gayle? I thought we'd be looking at someone to compliment the big lads up front. Or add variety to the attack. Speed, making runs and all that.

Think we need a more well rounded striker than Gayle. 

Sky sources understand Everton are trying to take Lucas Perez on season long loan from Arsenal, who are considering the offer.

However, we understand the player wants to stick with original plan to go on season-long loan to Deportivo La Coruna.

So we're not even in the fray apparently :D