The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

16 minutes ago, trooper said:

Fulham back with an £18 million offer for Gayle :D

Ashley will accept this behind Rafa's back, we won't get a replacement and there will be hell on.

Cant quite believe we've been promoted and have added 1 player to the starting XI. Our biggest signing is a 4th choice winger ffs

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ashley will accept this behind Rafa's back, we won't get a replacement and there will be hell on.

Cant quite believe we've been promoted and have added 1 player to the starting XI. Our biggest signing is a 4th choice winger ffs

Tbh I'd take 18m for Gayle. He just isn't PL quality plus all the inj worries and mind issues.

1 minute ago, Park Life said:

Tbh I'd take 18m for Gayle. He just isn't PL quality plus all the inj worries and mind issues.

I'm the same i'd take £18 million for him but we need a better replacement.

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Starting to have Keegan 2008 written all over this. Dwight Gayle playing the role of James Milner.

Charnley just came and got Rafa from the training ground.

7 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'm the same i'd take £18 million for him but we need a better replacement.

If we don't replace his goals from last season we will finish rock bottom. Mitro is a liability and Joselu is about as unproven as it gets in this league. And we don't have a 3rd striker beyond Gayle! We've binned Rivière, Gouffran, Murphy and De Jong

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If we don't replace his goals from last season we will finish rock bottom. Mitro is a liability and Joselu is about as unproven as it gets in this league. And we don't have a 3rd striker beyond Gayle! We've binned Rivière, Gouffran, Murphy and De Jong

Remarkable isnt it. If Rafa stays on after this shambles I'll have added respect for the man. This whole thing is now little more than a test of his patience.

22 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Starting to have Keegan 2008 written all over this. Dwight Gayle playing the role of James Milner.

It's had the whiff of it for weeks. He doesn't give a fuck and probably wants Rafa's wages off the books now he's done his job and got us promoted first time of asking.

1 minute ago, adios said:

Looks like Targett will be signed.  Yay!

Southamptons 3rd choice left back?

Our new policy of blooding other clubs kids before giving them back is genius. Especially at the expense of our own kids getting playing time 

• Like 1