The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Keith Downie I understand Newcastle's loan move for Southampton's Matt Targett is OFF. In addition, Achraf Lazaar will join Benvento.

Kenedy will remain at Chelsea. Decision has been made

Just now, Ant said:

ya know what sums it up for me these days, I used to enjoy having back and forths with other fans from clubs like spurs and whatever, bit of craic on monday mornings in work.

But you literally can't do it anymore, if we lose I don't get overly wound up, if we win again i'm not overly bothered, and because of the players/squad we have, i'd actually rather watch other games as a neutral with some fucking talent on show.

I'm entirely apathetic, bar the odd time during things like transfer windows when I see us doing fuck all, lesser clubs making an effort and that just enrages me for a small period and it's really more because my gut feeling of what was going to happen has been proven right again.

We have been here before though, it's not even funny anymore

3 minutes ago, Ant said:

ya know what sums it up for me these days, I used to enjoy having back and forths with other fans from clubs like spurs and whatever, bit of craic on monday mornings in work.

But you literally can't do it anymore, if we lose I don't get overly wound up, if we win again i'm not overly bothered, and because of the players/squad we have, i'd actually rather watch other games as a neutral with some fucking talent on show.

I'm entirely apathetic, bar the odd time during things like transfer windows when I see us doing fuck all, lesser clubs making an effort and that just enrages me for a small period and it's really more because my gut feeling of what was going to happen has been proven right again.

Aye I'm in the same boat. The apathy set in a long time ago and just hasn't came back at all. I dont really look forward to Toon games and the feeling afterwards if we win or lose doesn't affect my weekend the way it used to.

The thing is nobody expected loads of incomings today, just something to give us a bit of hope. Selling  Gayle at 5 to 11 tonight would be the icing on the cake & we know it's a possibility.