The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

I still do not understand how the club does not have more money to spend.  It's bollocks.  Hate to go back to the lack of signings during the summer window, but it that was wicked.   Buy Gameiro /Slimani and/or whomever and NOT just Jorgensen. FFS.

Jorgensen alone in the stretch run makes me nervous.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scriptblock/hcdjknjpbnhdoabbngpmfekaecnpajba

It blocks all scripts by default and I only allow the ones I trust so some people find it a pain in the arse.  I'm sure there must be a way to switch it to scripts on by default.

ETA:  There's an equivalent for Firefox.

Edited by adios
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ant said:

15 ads

you should see the state this place would be in if i took up any of the crap we get offered constantly

It's insane isn't it?  :lol:  I put up with a bit of lost functionality on that site because I just couldn't go on it otherwise.

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

The chronicle website is such a piece of shit.

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Horrible, isn't it?

Yes it is! ... worst of any I look at. Too many ads, videos don't play, often freezes.

Aye, or you have to sit through a 2 minute Volvo advert just to see Lee Ryder pretending to have more insight than someone reading twitter or the BBC transfer rumours page