The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

30 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

クラブ、Yoshinoriへようこそ。あなたが愛のホテルにいるようにそこに出て、得点する!

You speak with forked tongue you little nip-squeak.:)

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Even if we get Rondon as well, we are crying out for a creative no.10

Not sure I can hack another 12 months of Perez playing there

he was our best player (dubravka aside) the last 4 months of the season,  i agree that we could do better, but are you being dramatic?

Edited by tooner

Schar and Muto both seem canny enough players, Kenedy and Dubravka we know are good, and Ki is fine as back up.

It’s fucking gutting to see Benitez toiling like this though, imagine what we’d be getting in if we had a budget. He’s basically funded that lot by flogging our utterly shite 5th string keeper and our 4th choice CB ffs. 

5 hours ago, Noelie said:

You speak with forked tongue you little nip-squeak.:)

Wow, Nolie! That is so racist.  :icon_lol:

On another note, Asian women age very well until one day they turn into a little raisin.  :)

7 hours ago, tooner said:

he was our best player (dubravka aside) the last 4 months of the season,  i agree that we could do better, but are you being dramatic?

I disagree. He improved but he's far from a natural there and lots of attacks break down when the ball reaches him 

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

I disagree. He improved but he's far from a natural there and lots of attacks break down when the ball reaches him 

That happens with most attacking midfielders, by the very nature of that position.

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That happens with most attacking midfielders, by the very nature of that position.

Perez did alright last season but it’s one of the positions it would be good to upgrade. More quality there could make all the difference. Sounds like this Muto kid could be an option there, as well as out wide. 

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Looking forward to seeing what this Muto has to offer to be fair, first Asian player at the club?

We're in Rafa's 5th & 6th choices territory now trying to sign what he needs not what he wants

6 minutes ago, adios said:

Rafa has made diamonds from dogshite before, thank Christ, because yet again he needs to.

He can only do it so many times though, he's trying to build a survival team now not a competitive team

Edited by trooper

1 minute ago, trooper said:

He can only do it so many times though.

Someone with a track record for doing something is more likely to continue doing it, than someone who doesn't do it is likely to start.

It's not like he only gets so many goes.

You can only get the players to buy into it so many times as well. Another decent season and the likes of Lascelles will want to leave to progress their careers. That's if he stays that long.

4 minutes ago, trooper said:

he's trying to build a survival team now not a competitive team

Totally agree with this; this is where we are until Ashley leaves.

Just now, Alex said:

You can only get the players to buy into it so many times as well. Another decent season and the likes of Lascelles will want to leave to progress their careers. That's if he stays that long.

He's gone at the end of the season unless Ashley leaves - 100%.

The blokes doing his hardest to get the very best he can for the club only to be undermined at every turn. I know he's a professional but even he must be fast approaching the point were he says to himself "is it worth it"