The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Nicholas Tagliafico is a left back worth 8million according to his club Ajax. Some journalists and Lee Ryder are suggesting that NUFC (SPOILER ALERT) won't meet the asking price :razz:

Have we also refused to pay 6mill for the LB from Bristol City? :lol:

The drooling simpleton got incredibly lucky will his cheapskate policies.  That kind of positive reinforcement isn't going away - he needs Novichoking.

£42 million sales so far

Chancel Mbemba (£6m)

Mikel Merino (£10m)

Jack Colback loan (free transfer)

Aleksandar Mitrovic (£22m)

Matz Sels (£4m)

£7m buys (so far…)

Fabian Schar (£3m)

Kenedy (loan)

Ki Sung-yueng (free transfer)

Martin Dubravka ( £4m )

£35 m Net

You forgot Muto for £10m not that that makes it much better especially given the reported outlay for Rondon will be Gayle + £3m. :nufc:   

6 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: How much are these cunts claiming we lost from the relegation? We pulled in £150M or so from TV rights last season, will have similar again at the end of this season and now they’re needing to hang onto some money from outgoing players? What fucking mug would believe these absolute chancers.

:CT:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, trooper said:

Sky confirming Mitrovic to Fulham for £22 million rising to £27 million with add-ons 

Delighted to get 22m for Mitro, but actually sad to see him go, I liked him.

If he scores a bundle for Fulham in the Premier League I'm sure there'll be questions asked.

2 hours ago, Noelie said:

Delighted to get 22m for Mitro, but actually sad to see him go, I liked him.

If he scores a bundle for Fulham in the Premier League I'm sure there'll be questions asked.

Questions like: “Are you watching, Rafa?”

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Caulkin has said it is because Gayle doesn't want to leave

Don’t blame him to be honest.

Giving up a more lucrative contract at nufc in the premiership working under rafa benitez for less money at west brom in the championship ? errrr 

Edited by zerosum

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

And we can’t even pretend we don’t have the money to pay for him since we’ve just pocketed 20 million for Mitrovic

I see the Chronicle are going along with the line that we're getting paid in instalments for him as we are with Sissoko, Gini and god knows who else.  Apart from the fact that they seem to be ignoring all the money we should be receiving for TV and prize money etc they also fail to point out that if other teams are buying players off us in that way, surely we can do the same? 

If we can't there's something seriously wrong with whoever is doing our negotiations.  Ahh I think I've just spotted the problem....

• Like 1

I don't understand why we have to get rid of Gayle. I'd rather keep him and have Rondon too, and we clearly have the money to do that. Then we could have - gasp! - four strikers, each with different attributes, able to be rotated depending on tactical need. Gayle isn't the most lethal PL striker ever but he's a good option to have. Ideally we would be upgrading him, and Ritchie, and other Championship stars/bottom half PL players like them, but I think it's clear that's not going to happen. 

• Like 2

Our starting XI against Spurs will be the same as the last game of last season 

We've swapped most of our subs bench for cheaper players

Ki > Merino/Colback/Saivet

Muto > Mitrovic

Schaer > Mbemba

Limbombe > Atsu (apparently)

With £22mil left over. 

13 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Will we be losing our South Korean to the Asian games middle of August?

You don't fancy Muto?  It almost sounds like Mitro.

Edited by adios