The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

I’ve little to no doubt Ashley is too thick to realize but selling Lascelles at this point would see the club lose more money than he’d bring in as relegation would pretty much be nailed on. 

The players ratcheting things up with SKY now

Keith Downie:

“Newcastle United’s players have withdrawn cooperation with the media as part of a dispute with the club over bonuses for the upcoming season.

“The players refused to give their time for “walk up” shots for TV companies at the training ground today.”

Edited by trooper

read the blurb on the official site? "...6th signing... strengthening the team that finished 10th."

Fuck off man, he's a loan signing, just like Kenedy. Dubravka and Kenedy were here last season. We've swapped Gayle for Rondon, just like Merino for Ki. We've not strengthened much at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

read the blurb on the official site? "...6th signing... strengthening the team that finished 10th."

Fuck off man, he's a loan signing, just like Kenedy. Dubravka and Kenedy were here last season. We've swapped Gayle for Rondon, just like Merino for Ki. We've not strengthened much at all.

We've upgraded ever so slightly the quality but not added any depth and haven't progressed the squad. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Rondon confirmed. No.9 shirt

The video cost more than most of our players FFS :lol:

:lol:  Just seen the video - this is for a loan signing, mind.

3 minutes ago, adios said:

:lol:  Just seen the video - this is for a loan signing, mind.

Tinpot springs to mind. Got the media students at the college to sort it out. 

Edited by robchester

Ladies & germs, I give you everyone’s  favourite mackem adoring liberal sports print media heroine.... WKL:  

Newcastle have also made a £10m offer for Stanley N’Soki, Paris Saint‑Germain’s 19-year-old left‑back and remain in the market for a centre-half.

:good:

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

N'Soki looks too good for us. Would be happy if we got him.

Not sure why we need a 5th CB. Hoy Dummett in the middle if 2 more of them get injured.

I'd rather have no.10 or creative midfielder 

Of course we need a centre half. 

8 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Ladies & germs, I give you everyone’s  favourite mackem adoring liberal sports print media heroine.... WKL:  

Newcastle have also made a £10m offer for Stanley N’Soki, Paris Saint‑Germain’s 19-year-old left‑back and remain in the market for a centre-half.

:good:

First thing he needs to do is get a decent barber.

CflY11gWsAATmIu.jpg

• Haha 1

I'm expecting the bidding war for Lascelles to start today. Probably start at around £30/35 million & end when somebody offers £50 million  & Ashley can't resist.