The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

So we are making (or faking) desperate and unsuccessful attempts to buy players in the last couple of days of the transfer window as we did in recent years.

Looks like a Patzer to me.

Planning.

I’ll be very surprised if we get anyone else in. Benitez says he needs 3 or 4 players in, we go through the motions on deadline day, lots of rumours circulate and nothing happens. We’ve seen it all before.

Funny feeling we'll get an underwhelming defender in on loan (or <£5m), but that's it. 

That we're set to make a profit in this window (after finishing 10th and without selling some young star for megabucks) is a fucking joke. 

£60m could have significantly strengthened this honest but limited squad. 

We said we needed a centre back, a left back, a central midfielder, a #10 and a striker. We've signed a centreback, a central midfielder, and two strikers. But are any of them exciting? are any of them evidence of a club with ambitions beyond mere survival?

Aye same, I’ve been quite apathetic about us for a while, Rafa/takeover/a few likeable players keep me interested. Moving away and not going to games anymore makes a difference like.

More of a football fan than a Newcastle United fan now and that’s the main reason I hate Ashley 

It wasn’t inevitable though, it was entirely avoidable. All Ashley had to do was avoid being a cunt to the best manager the club has had in years. Had he left well alone and stayed out of the running of the club as he had promised we’d have been okay.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It wasn’t inevitable though, it was entirely avoidable. All Ashley had to do was avoid being a cunt to the best manager the club has had in years. Had he left well alone and stayed out of the running of the club as he had promised we’d have been okay.

The scorpion and the fox.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Fuck that. I'm an NUFC through and through and I'm thoroughly fucked off at how this window has gone. £25mil profit and we've still got Perez as our No.10 FFS

I’m pissed off but, bar the spike in interest due to Rafa, I feel like I care less with each passing transfer deadline 

I’m definitely underwhelmed by this window (after the every penny generated comment) but I’ll pass judgement on new signings after seeing how the team does in a couple of months time.

I’m more pissed off at Rafas treatment from Ashley, and Charnley’s inability to get what he wants or needs to do his job. A real opportunity to kick on as a club may have been wasted, and in 9 months we lose a great manager.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, zerosum said:

I’m definitely underwhelmed by this window (after the every penny generated comment) but I’ll pass judgement on new signings after seeing how the team does in a couple of months time.

I’m more pissed off at Rafas treatment from Ashley, and Charnley’s inability to get what he wants or needs to do his job. A real opportunity to kick on as a club may have been wasted, and in 9 months we lose a great manager.

Lee Charnley is just Mike Ashley's avatar, he has no personality or soul, he might as well be a cardboard cut out with a tape recorder sellotaped to it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

The only saving grace at the minute it looks like McGuire won't be going to Man Utd. So hopefully they won't be coming in for Lascelles 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-sign-filip-benkovic-1878250.amp

Now stop fuckin whingeing  :cuppa:

I'vs stolen this from N.O.  

Dubravka £4M
Dummett 0
Lascelles £4M
Clark £5M
Yedlin £5M
Kenedy £2M
Diame £5.5M
Shelvey £12M
Ritchie £12M
Perez £1M
Rondon 2M

The total cost our first 11 is just over £50 million Ashley has asset stripped the team in front of our faces

• Like 1

Swansea rejected #nufc's loan bid for Federico Fernandez earlier in the window and have now rejected a bid that has fallen "well below their valuation of the player."

Rafa scuppered at every turn now 

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

Swansea rejected #nufc's loan bid for Federico Fernandez earlier in the window and have now rejected a bid that has fallen "well below their valuation of the player."

:lol:

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

Uh huh uh huh