The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

"Every penny the club generates" 

£20m profit

:lol: 

At least he's really shown himself up for the lying pillock he is to the world at large and we shouldn't be hearing any more positive nonsense about him this season.

Just now, adios said:

At least he's really shown himself up for the lying pillock he is to the world at large and we shouldn't be hearing any more positive nonsense about him this season.

"Craigy" to have a lovely sit down with Ashley, who is fundamentally not a villain. 

"Look at all the debt I've cleared, but not actually, cos actually there's £144m debt. Look at these "fit for purpose" training facilities, but don't look too hard cos I've not spent a penny on them in a decade."

Just now, adios said:

And he'll be laughed out of it as far away as the German media. Fucked over the wrong manager this time.

Surely this isn't worth it for him any more? Surely he could bank the £300m from selling us and have a much nicer time of it all?

I fear his ego is bigger than that but as long as he can get out considering himself the "winner" I think he will go.

At least he's seemingly bothered by looking like a fool, so something might change (probably dismantling the club out of pure spite mind).

His motivation has always been difficult to read but I think he thinks there's more money in it for him further down the road. Might take a few years in the Championship to change his mind.

13 minutes ago, adios said:

Newcastle fans will still be vilified for actually having some ambition and wanting the club to progress :lol:

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Newcastle fans will still be vilified for actually having some ambition and wanting the club to progress :lol:

Well the media aren't going to stop being twats but at least Ashley has now been cast as the villain by the vast majority.

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

His motivation has always been difficult to read but I think he thinks there's more money in it for him further down the road. Might take a few years in the Championship to change his mind.

Your wish is his command.