The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

Here we go, loanees, freebies, penny-dips, grab-bag, bargain-basement buys etal, let's see what Rafa can do this season. I think there may be more talent this time and we may get some surprises on the pitch. Gonna be interesting to see who Rafa starts on Saturday, how many of the newbies will feature, maybe too soon for some, maybe not.

Dubravka

Yedlin       Lacelles            Schar      Dummett

Ritchie       Shelvey            Diame      Kenedy

Rondon      Mutu

Darlow

Atsu

Ki

Fernandes

Clark

Perez

Hayden

Purposely left off Joselulu.:)

Edited by Noelie

3 hours ago, Noelie said:

Here we go, loanees, freebies, penny-dips, grab-bag, bargain-basement buys etal, let's see what Rafa can do this season. I think there may be more talent this time and we may get some surprises on the pitch. Gonna be interesting to see who Rafa starts on Saturday, how many of the newbies will feature, maybe too soon for some, maybe not.

Dubravka

Yedlin       Lacelles            Schar      Dummett

Ritchie       Shelvey            Diame      Kenedy

Rondon      Mutu

Darlow

Atsu

Ki

Fernandes

Clark

Perez

Hayden

Purposely left off Joselulu.:)

We bought Mutu? I thought he retired.

8 hours ago, Kitman said:

The difference between NUFC and Fulham is pretty stark. I think it’s inevitable with our approach that we will get relegated sooner or later after Rafa goes. Only a change of owner will make any difference to our prospects. 

Well it’s happened twice already 

Rafa has added some experience to the side which is a small positive of this window. They also seem to be hard working characters which may prove crucial when scrapping at the lower end of the league. Goals were our problem last year and they'll continue to be this year I would suspect, unless one of the new additions surprises us.

I have a feeling that Perez is going to have a good season so hoping that he hits the ground running. Despite all our shitty dealings and continued misery, I'm still looking forward to another season and just hoping that someone decides to buy the club . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Sounds like he was fairly calm in the press conference.  Saying he wants to stay still which even if we all assume there's no chance he'll do that while Ashley is in charge, it's better for us for the season.

He's cool as fuck, he knows how to handle any situation. Window's closed, it is what it is. Pointless going off it two days before the season kicks off, all focus needs to be on the game now. I still think we have a solid starting 11 and adequate back up so let's just play to our strengths and fuck everybody up that stands in our way!

• Like 4

Aye, that's the thing for me. Our starting 11 is a little better, and we finished 10th last season because of Benitez, and the first team core. A core that are all still there. Kenedy and Dubravka for a whole season is good news, Rondon looks like an improvement on Gayle and Joselu. After them Ki, Schar, Fernandez, are all replacing squad players and Muto is an unknown, but surely one for the first team squad?

Because of all that, we should still be a decent Premier League outfit, so I don't think we'll be relegated. Huddersfield, Cardiff and 1 from Southampton, Bournemouth, Watford, Burnley, Brighton will be in danger of the drop this year I reckon.

I'm excited to see Kenedy, curious about Muto and Schar. But every positive pre-season emotion is ruined by that shiftless fat cunt.